GOOD ADMINs

smokinall

Hey I just wanted to through out a "Job Well Done Guys"......I have been using HelioHost for a few months now and just started using the forums. As I looked around today through the forums and some profiles, I MUST say that this site is well put together. Congrates HelioNet ADMINS I patt u all on the back. And to let you all know I support the Heliohost name out side of the 'puter life, people I know learning web design, and programming and the first thing I ask," What server they with." Would u believe the amount of ****web sites there are and how junkie they look, so hopefuly one by one they come and check yas out, chances ne one from Nova Scotia Canada would be because of me........Good job fellas I'mma shut up now..

Follow. The. Rules. That's all I ask. And you don't seem to get it. Fined.

OKOK what am i doin wrong ?

• 1 month later...

OOF TOPIC:Djbob you you pay in cash for each domain or do you get it for free like is it a certain amount of money a month for unlimited domian package because if you pay for them seperately then I can find you a unlimited package deal for $3 a month.

lol he got what he deserved, I stopped after the day I did it.... but he knew he should of stopped, he even got cursed at a couple times.. but the admins do deserve a pat on back.. And definatly dj he has given like 300 domains...... I am not even 30% sure that he gave that,... but I am exagurating...