Help Me Remove Main Domain Name From

ranjaykr

i have created an account and mapped my domain "worldtosky.com".

on login to helioshost johnny , above mentioned domain is marked as main domain.

now i want to free my domain name from this server ,

please help me out.

i have few more queries:

1. if someone delete his/her account ,the doamin name which was mapped become free from server or not ??

and how long it take to make our domain name available for mapping to other server.

You can change your main domain by using the following script: http://www.heliohost.org/classic/support/scripts/domain

Just enter your account details, alongside a free heliost subdomain (for example worldtosky.heliohost.org). This will free your domain.

Related to your second question: yes, deleting your account will also free your domain.

i have created an account and mapped my domain "worldtosky.com".

on login to helioshost johnny

I assume by "mapped" that is to say you set DNS records at your domain's registrar

###

now i want to free my domain name from this server

you did that when you 'parked' it at your domain's registrar - which is GoDaddy.com

and your domain now has the DNS [A] record (i.e. IP address) [ 184.168.221.42 ] with DNS [NS] records of [ ns13.domaincontrol.com (216.69.185.7) ] and [ ns14.domaincontrol.com (208.109.255.7) ]

see --> [ https://myip.ms/info/whois/184.168.221.42/k/332922658/website/worldtosky.com ]

###

if someone delete his/her account ,the doamin name which was mapped become free from server or not ??

IF they own the domain (i.e. not a HelioHost sub-domain) - not until they change the DNS records at their domain's registrar

###

how long it take to make our domain name available for mapping to other server.

about 24 hours - but can be less

###