Design Ideas?

Yeah. Never make it about something you're not truly interested in. If you make the website just to get hits or make money, you won't get anywhere. Try and be as knowledgeable as possible about whatever topic or topics you're covering and bring something to the 'net that other sites don't.

For instance, I really love anime, manga, and videogames. Way back when I was a virtual n00b, I tried to create a site that had graphics, reviews, etc. just like all the big boys. I failed horribly. My graphics were just horrible but a bigger problem was that, even though I loved anime, manga, and gaming, I knew little to nothing that most people like me didn't already know.

Try to make sure your website has a "draw," a unique feature that makes people want to visit and re-visit your website. Maybe you can have some things of your own on your website. For example, I am using my website as a center for where I have my fan game, with information on it and downloads and stuff.

Try to make sure your website has a "draw," a unique feature that makes people want to visit and re-visit your website. Maybe you can have some things of your own on your website. For example, I am using my website as a center for where I have my fan game, with information on it and downloads and stuff.

That's pretty cool!

I'm making the template even cooler. All Flash-based and stuff. But I still really don't have a topic to base it around

Well you should use dreamweaver and it would really help you in designing a website firmly and maintaining it easily.