Any Nightwish AND Flyleaf fans out there?

I've never been into Flyleaf but I still listen to some Nightwish~ My favorite song is Nemo. It's such a beautiful song. x3

I don't listen to Nightwish since they got a new singer though. I'm sure she'd be a good singer if she was with some other band but she doesn't suit Nightwish at all. x_x

Nightwish is a Finnish symphonic metal band. People say that the previous lead singer, Tarja Turunen, sounded like an opra singer but I personally don't think she has the range for something like that. She has a beautiful voice nonetheless. Most of their songs seem to be in English, so you can understand them. If you go to RADIO.BLOG.CLUB, you can listen to some of their music online. I recommend The Kinslayer, Wanderlust, Higher Than Hope, Ghost Love Score, Planet Hell, and especially Nemo. ^-^

Nightwish is a Finnish symphonic metal band. People say that the previous lead singer, Tarja Turunen, sounded like an opra singer but I personally don't think she has the range for something like that. She has a beautiful voice nonetheless. Most of their songs seem to be in English, so you can understand them. If you go to RADIO.BLOG.CLUB, you can listen to some of their music online. I recommend The Kinslayer, Wanderlust, Higher Than Hope, Ghost Love Score, Planet Hell, and especially Nemo. ^-^

My personal favorite is Dark Chest of Wonders =)

Eh...I couldn't really get into that one. It's not bad but it's not one I can listen to over and over.

Seriously? I like the chorus. It's very powerful in my opinion.

No I haven't heard of Amaranth...but I have heard Over the Hills....and it's great =)