iligal propersition

knightRider

as many of us are aware we do not have to read anything on any site but this site has this on it

Hey! Are you a new user? Read the Guidelines. If you don't, we'll fine you. Seriously.

this is not something that should be taken lightley there is no way they can fine you for not reading the guidelines but this can aslo be classed as a thret so please take this dow thanks, oh and by the way here is another tip you might also consider taking the time to make a propper site for this place thanks for your time.

Note:

all laws are diffrent around the world but please riemember to abide by them, in the (U.K and the U.S) we do not have to do what it says in the above section and this site can not do anything about it they can ask but they cant dimand nor can they threten you with a fine for not doing so this could get them prosicuted in a cort of law and possabely the site could be removed all together keep that in mined when you see messages like that on the top of any site.

:)

Uhm, I don't think so.

1. Surely they can't fine you financially (which is what you're pointing at), but what they can do, is substract Helions from your account.

2. Heh? Isn't there a proper website already at heliohost.org?

3. If one would prosecute 'them' for such silly thing, I don't think one could possibly win.

Asgard basically makes all the points. If you don't follow the rules repeatedly they could always Ban you. They could do it for no reason at all if they wanted to.

And that's barely even a threat. There just informing you of what they are going to do if you fail to follow the rules. And I believe if they put something in the ToS about the ability to fine someone real money if they joined the site they could. But I'm not completely sure on that last part.

as many of us are aware we do not have to read anything on any site but this site has this on it

Hey! Are you a new user? Read the Guidelines. If you don't, we'll fine you. Seriously.

this is not something that should be taken lightley there is no way they can fine you for not reading the guidelines but this can aslo be classed as a thret so please take this dow thanks, oh and by the way here is another tip you might also consider taking the time to make a propper site for this place thanks for your time.

Note:

all laws are diffrent around the world but please riemember to abide by them, in the (U.K and the U.S) we do not have to do what it says in the above section and this site can not do anything about it they can ask but they cant dimand nor can they threten you with a fine for not doing so this could get them prosicuted in a cort of law and possabely the site could be removed all together keep that in mined when you see messages like that on the top of any site.

:)

Oh yay, another wannabe 10-year-old lawyer. Mayhaps that last statement was too mean, but stop trying to force us to do things through the law if you don't even know how it goes.

First of all, we are a private organization. That means we don't even have to listen to the first amendment. Sure, you don't have to listen to the "threat", but if you don't we're free to rip your account into pieces. That's how a capitalist economy works. The government doesn't mess with our dealings, except for taxes and to make sure we aren't breaking some business laws, ie. monopoly, anti-union, biased hirings, etc. Short version is: since I own HelioNet, I can do whatever I want with it. Just like if you have a house, you can kick anybody out - I can kick anybody out of HelioNet that I want.

There is nothing you can do about that either, even if you bring Johnny Cochran back from the dead and get him to be your lawyer. Oh, and one more thing: the internet is an anarchy anyways.

Haha. I loled.

As I was reading his post I was going to point out the faults but looks like you guys did a good job already. :)

Djbob, haha, 10yo lawyer...

Haha. I loled.

As I was reading his post I was going to point out the faults but looks like you guys did a good job already. :)

Djbob, haha, 10yo lawyer...

My guess is he either represents a competitor or is just upset at you :) (took down his site, fined him, stole his girlfriend...)

But, I personnaly think that what this "kid" posted was a threat to this site and the owner of it.

Hardly a threat. Can't yousee that he just has the well-being of the members of this board in mind?

No, I think that this guy threatening djbob that he could be sued, etc. is a threat... with you being a mod, you should be backing djbob up on anything and everything.

But, I personnaly think that what this "kid" posted was a threat to this site and the owner of it.

Hardly a threat. Can't yousee that he just has the well-being of the members of this board in mind?

No, I think that this guy threatening djbob that he could be sued, etc. is a threat... with you being a mod, you should be backing djbob up on anything and everything.

He's not a mindless goon >_<

• 2 weeks later...