setup email. 100 helio reward.

Well, you go into tools or options in the top toolbar. One of them has an account option. You click that, and then hit "new" or "New account" or something like that. There, you input your email address, your username (usually your email, and there may only be one of the two) and then your password. Then I'm pretty sure theres another section to put in your smtp server. I think its on the right somewhere when your account list is on the left. There you put in the smtp server (which I think would be smtp.awesomegameing.net in your case, but I dunno if djbob has it setup for your own smtp server) and there may or may not be boxes for a username and password.

If this was unlcear or didnt work, tell me. I wasnt actually looking at the program when I wrote it, and if this doesnt help I'll redo it while looking at the program. lol.

yeah, thATS MY MAIN PROBLEM, I DONT KNOW THE SMTP SERVER OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT. sorry, i accidently hit caps and im too lazy to fix it :P

you can tell, the "A" button is right next to caps, and thats when it happened.

also, "POP" or "IMAP" ?

• 3 weeks later...