Account Restoration Post Stevie

Pamonit

My site is now dead since Stevie's hard drive died. So what should I do? Should I wait? or should I migrate to one of the other servers?

My site is essentially just a bunch of static files so looking at the registration form it looks like I want Tommy but is registration to it open or is it still invite only?

I guess I will also need my account and domain freed if I need to re-register manually. (Which is quite annoying since I will be forced to wait on the limited sign-up limit :()

Account: pamonitp

Domain: pamonit.co.il

The email is the same as this HelioNet account.

Please tell me what should I do before wiping my account though :P

Thanks for any help and good luck with the servers!

Seems your backup was empty but there's still some hope. You've been added to the Manual Backup List: http://www.helionet.org/index/topic/26930-manual-backup-master-list/

You can make a small donation and get an invite to Tommy. $1.00 dollar is really not that much: https://heliohost.org/donate/

Your username and domain are freed to create a new account on Tommy (by invite) or Johnny now.

I have a full backup locally since the site is generated from sources using Pelican, so you don't have to bother with restoring my files.

As I understand what you are saying, my options are to donate a small amount to get a Tommy invite or to register to Johnny.

I tried finding a good comparision between Johnny and Tommy but failed to find one. Can you please refer me to one if any exists?

Johnny's uptime isn't very good compared to Tommy's. If you liked the uptime of Stevie, then you'll want to sign up with Tommy.

I decided to donate and I'm waiting for an invite to Tommy.

I guess you will also need to clear my username and domain so that I can register.

User name: pamonitp

Thanks.

Hi and Happy New Year. I need the woagrc account and domains (goldrushchapter.org & goldrushcharities.org) freed (previously stevie).

I'd also like an invite to the Tommy server. Please let me know where to donate and I'd be happy to contribute.

Thank you.

I decided to donate and I'm waiting for an invite to Tommy.

I guess you will also need to clear my username and domain so that I can register.

User name: pamonitp

Thanks.

That username and domain are free now.

Hi and Happy New Year. I need the woagrc account and domains (goldrushchapter.org & goldrushcharities.org) freed (previously stevie).

That username and those domain names are fee as soon as you get an invite.