Looking For...

kyle

Hey peoples, i'm looking for a forum that is maybe new but not too new. I would like to be a staff and help you advertise. So anyone that has a forum that is medium size with a staff position open, please PM me or reply here. Thx, kyle.

p.s If you would like to ask me questions, I will be gladly to answer.

Hey peoples, i'm looking for a forum that is maybe new but not too new. I would like to be a staff and help you advertise. So anyone that has a forum that is medium size with a staff position open, please PM me or reply here. Thx, kyle.

p.s If you would like to ask me questions, I will be gladly to answer.

What forum in the right mind would just pick up a random person off the internet and put them into a staff position? It's just not sane.

• 2 weeks later...

First of all please don't Necromance forums, which means don't post in them if they are old.

Secondly you can't get a job in a forum. What Kyle is saying is that he will be glad to get a moderator or higher position in a starting out forum. And that he will benefit the forum with helping in advertising it. If I understood correctly that is what he was trying to say.

Andrey,

Necromancing, like you said, is posting in an old or "dead" forum. This forum was created the 12th of this month. No one is necromancing in this forum. I have a new site and forum that I am administrating, and will now, possibly be taking over ownership. Visit www.thewrestlingportal.net and take a look at the site and forum. I need at least 1 backup webmaster and 1 backup forum administrator.

If that proposition was for Andrey, then nevermind. But if that was to mean, like I said, I dont like wrestling. So if anyone else have a web design, graphic design, or gaming site/forum. I'll be willing to help out.

Seemed like necromancing to me ;), sorry then.

Oh and Kyle I am working on a site right now called Bot Games. It will consist of all kinds of games, its just an idea I had so I began to work on it. I will probably add a forum, so if you would like I can make you as moderator. But FYI website and forum won't be launched until probably a few weeks.