Dns Address Could Not Be Found

evanasse

Hello all!

I am very new to websites and I am honestly not sure what is going wrong for me. I am using PHP to display my webpage; however, I am not sure how to properly set up an index page. The website I am trying to make works locally, but when I ported everything over to HelioHost it does not display the webpage. I am not receiving any errors, but I am however being hindered by this - "DNS address could not be found." I am not really sure why it is doing this and any help would be greatly appreciated!

Hello ! To launch a php web page you must first make sure it has ever run in localhost or somewhere else. There are steps that you need to do the following:
1. Upload hosting source code (note: this code will reside in the public_html folder), you can use File Manager to upload the source code up to then extract .zip or using FTP software.
2. Set chmod if the source code required for the file, see the installation guide.
3. Configure the config files (including address Mysql, with heliohost.org is localhost, account database, user database, passwords), this information accurately you enter the code in the config file.
4. Proceed with the installation site so that it can connect to the database
Complete these steps on your page is to work, the next you can set options to other parts clearance Webmaster

If can you show me your website address

To change the dns for the domain name you need to point the domain name:
NS1.HELIOHOST.ORG
NS2.HELIOHOST.ORG
DNS will be changed within 24 to 48 hours