suggestion: increasing quality posts

DarKMaSk

What exactly am I supporting and why is it wrong?

Did he just call all his friends to come here or something?

And whats all this rock and dust and I'm rubber you're glue crap?

Quit with the metaphors, it's just an excuse for having nothing to say.

No one has made a valid point, and instead of getting on topic, you guys have eben taking it further and further away.

I'm in love with Richard? What are you 11?

"they love each other! they love each other!"

You fail.

This isn't even entertaining to me anymore.

I might as well go watch a kindergarten class during class predident nomination day.

Don't even think of concidering me saying I'm surrendering to a flame war, because most people here are more mature than that.

If you don't have a valid point to make, just leave. Quit being part of the problem and come up with a solution.

Get the [bleeped!] out.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all, stop the swearing. That includes everybody.

djbob, you may be the admin and I know after putting this you may ban me (which I don't care at all), but I think your bad manner is the only cause of not getting so much posts in the forum. What the hell you moved my suggestion to a 'fun' forum? May be my terms seem a little bit confusing, but I tied to make a suggestion to help this site.

It was just a good-hearted joke. I didn't mean to insult you, but since most members thought the way the conservation turned out was funny, I just followed up my moving it. If you are offended, PM me and I would have put it back. I did not move the topic because I thought your post was funny - I thought that the way I was not able to comprehend your post and how others tried to help was funny.

I asked to make a 'board' not a whole new 'forum'. You guys are so dull headed, specifically you, that you and your associates thought so many things, but no one thought about this.

What are you talking about...? A forum is smaller than a board. The board is the whole HelioNet site. A forum is a specific section of the site (for instance, "Just For Fun"). Sometimes boards are called forums because they are really just a set of forums.

A forum, built and administered by such dull headed and egoist person like you

Egoist [sic]? I think you forgot to note that I lose money every day hosting more 1000 people on this server for free. Take a second and reconsider what you are saying.

who thought about himself he is the 'GOD' who can dictate all the things because he has a fuc-king hosting company, cannot be successful and this is the only reason why the posts are so little in comparison to other forums and for it is a total failure.

Where are you getting all this stuff...? The only post I made in this topic was one line long, and it was a joke. Oh, and I asked if you are a foreigner.

I really don't care whether you will ban me or not, but it is the most probable way that you will do this.

I only ban people if they spam.

Because whether I have suggested it to help this site, but you will never going to take this, as you are a dull headed, block head, egoist person, otherwise you could think about my suggestion in a right way.

You don't seem to get it. I have no clue what you are suggesting. You don't use proper English. I understand that you are not able, but if I cannot actually comprehend what you are writing I cannot actually give your suggestion a chance. I really just don't understand what you are saying.

I should tell you that those who will stay in this fuc-king forum, are those who know for sure they could never buy a domain name by their own and for that they will stay here for that fuc-king 'domain name' which they could get here for 'free', because getting a domain name and hosting in exchange of some posts means it is 'free'.

Most of the members here don't have domains.

And another thing I tell you who you are to tell me 'Are you from another country'? That means your fuc-king forum is country specific. Your comment is a proof that you are a fuc-king racist.

It's racist to guess that you are from another country if you have bad English? I'm thinking that's just logic.

So, now it is my conclusion that this forum is not for good people. Actually better to say that good people cannot stay here for long.

So everyone here is "bad"? You have a suprisingly simple explanation for people.

So, djbob, my last suggestion is, go to hell and ask the creatures live there to make posts in this total failure fuc-king forum of yours and they may be interested. But, be aware they will not tolerate such fuc-king foolishness.

You need to relax. Seriously, the only thing I did was move your topic.

Your logic behind calling someone 'foreigner' in this way, is like the logic of Adolf Hitler. If your logic is a good one then he should not be treated as a 'racist'. I do not hate America, as I have many friends who are American. But, this is not the question of being an American or not, it is the question of 'human right'. I think when a person is an admin or someone who runs a forum which is open for all, should not make such a comment and in such a way. However, nobody in this world has the right to ask that question to anybody in that way, where there is no national risk.

I honestly don't think you are anti-American, but you need to realize that if you are going to go on an English-speaking forum you are going to have trouble explaining yourself.

As for RK_Web_Designs and awesomegamer, your anger is clouding your logic. When you start swearing, that means you can't keep your cool and therefore cannot keep up a good debate. Furthermore, swearing is actually against the very rules you were promoting:

THE FOLLOWING WILL NOT BE TOLERATED:

-Excessive use of profanity or bad language

Bob: F*** you!!!

Everyone that has sweared in this topic so far is fined 100 Helions. That includes Kyougi, RK_Web_Designs, awesomegamer, and DarKMaSk.

PS: Most quotes in this post have been converted to codeboxes, as IPB has a limit on quotes per post.

First of all, stop the swearing. That includes everybody.

djbob, you may be the admin and I know after putting this you may ban me (which I don't care at all), but I think your bad manner is the only cause of not getting so much posts in the forum. What the hell you moved my suggestion to a 'fun' forum? May be my terms seem a little bit confusing, but I tied to make a suggestion to help this site.

It was just a good-hearted joke. I didn't mean to insult you, but since most members thought the way the conservation turned out was funny, I just followed up my moving it. If you are offended, PM me and I would have put it back. I did not move the topic because I thought your post was funny - I thought that the way I was not able to comprehend your post and how others tried to help was funny.

I asked to make a 'board' not a whole new 'forum'. You guys are so dull headed, specifically you, that you and your associates thought so many things, but no one thought about this.

What are you talking about...? A forum is smaller than a board. The board is the whole HelioNet site. A forum is a specific section of the site (for instance, "Just For Fun"). Sometimes boards are called forums because they are really just a set of forums.

A forum, built and administered by such dull headed and egoist person like you

Egoist [sic]? I think you forgot to note that I lose money every day hosting more 1000 people on this server for free. Take a second and reconsider what you are saying.

who thought about himself he is the 'GOD' who can dictate all the things because he has a fuc-king hosting company, cannot be successful and this is the only reason why the posts are so little in comparison to other forums and for it is a total failure.

Where are you getting all this stuff...? The only post I made in this topic was one line long, and it was a joke. Oh, and I asked if you are a foreigner.

I really don't care whether you will ban me or not, but it is the most probable way that you will do this.

I only ban people if they spam.

Because whether I have suggested it to help this site, but you will never going to take this, as you are a dull headed, block head, egoist person, otherwise you could think about my suggestion in a right way.

You don't seem to get it. I have no clue what you are suggesting. You don't use proper English. I understand that you are not able, but if I cannot actually comprehend what you are writing I cannot actually give your suggestion a chance. I really just don't understand what you are saying.

I should tell you that those who will stay in this fuc-king forum, are those who know for sure they could never buy a domain name by their own and for that they will stay here for that fuc-king 'domain name' which they could get here for 'free', because getting a domain name and hosting in exchange of some posts means it is 'free'.

Most of the members here don't have domains.

And another thing I tell you who you are to tell me 'Are you from another country'? That means your fuc-king forum is country specific. Your comment is a proof that you are a fuc-king racist.

It's racist to guess that you are from another country if you have bad English? I'm thinking that's just logic.

So, now it is my conclusion that this forum is not for good people. Actually better to say that good people cannot stay here for long.

So everyone here is "bad"? You have a suprisingly simple explanation for people.

So, djbob, my last suggestion is, go to hell and ask the creatures live there to make posts in this total failure fuc-king forum of yours and they may be interested. But, be aware they will not tolerate such fuc-king foolishness.

You need to relax. Seriously, the only thing I did was move your topic.

Your logic behind calling someone 'foreigner' in this way, is like the logic of Adolf Hitler. If your logic is a good one then he should not be treated as a 'racist'. I do not hate America, as I have many friends who are American. But, this is not the question of being an American or not, it is the question of 'human right'. I think when a person is an admin or someone who runs a forum which is open for all, should not make such a comment and in such a way. However, nobody in this world has the right to ask that question to anybody in that way, where there is no national risk.

I honestly don't think you are anti-American, but you need to realize that if you are going to go on an English-speaking forum you are going to have trouble explaining yourself.

As for RK_Web_Designs and awesomegamer, your anger is clouding your logic. When you start swearing, that means you can't keep your cool and therefore cannot keep up a good debate. Furthermore, swearing is actually against the very rules you were promoting:

THE FOLLOWING WILL NOT BE TOLERATED:

-Excessive use of profanity or bad language

Bob: F*** you!!!

Everyone that has sweared in this topic so far is fined 100 Helions. That includes Kyougi, RK_Web_Designs, awesomegamer, and DarKMaSk.

PS: Most quotes in this post have been converted to codeboxes, as IPB has a limit on quotes per post.

I don't think I should waste my time replying all these things. In my first post I suggested to make a forum on 'movie making'. You could not understand that is your problem. For that I used that term 'dull headed' and now I see that I was not wrong.

I should tell you, hurting people is not so funny. What is a 'joke' to you, may hurt another person. You should be the 'admin' of this site but, as I said, you own the server, you own the site. you are the moderator, all-in-one, like that mixer-grinder shown on TV, all-in-one, so..... <_<

I don't need to say any word on my comment, because I think they are right and regarding bad language, it was started by RK. I just replied in his language.

Regarding language: I think I have made you understand about what I said. So, there is no such problem in my language, the problem is of you, understanding the language. So, it will be better for you to go to school again (if you have that patience) and study the English language properly. You know, there is no age to learn.

I swear, if this site were owned by someone else and you were in a job of 'administrator', you will be sacked, man.

You are not eligible to be a forum administrator. You are such a illiterate and dull headed irresponsible person who have no idea how to make a forum successful and also how to behave with other members. You are such a ....... I should not use bad languages again. Being here is such a waste of time.

I don't think I should waste my time replying all these things. In my first post I suggested to make a forum on 'movie making'. You could not understand that is your problem. For that I used that term 'dull headed' and now I see that I was not wrong.
My inability to understand bad English is not my problem. If you could use proper English (note that proper English is an objective concept) then it would indeed be my problem. You cannot expect me to understand you if you cannot phrase your thoughts properly.

I should tell you, hurting people is not so funny. What is a 'joke' to you, may hurt another person.
Should we then never joke? Jokes are definitely permissable where the majority of people would not be offended. Furthermore, I would question the viability to denying comedy in cases where one would be insulted.

I don't need to say any word on my comment, because I think they are right and regarding bad language, it was started by RK. I just replied in his language.
He may have started it, but you acted just as immaturely by responding in the same way. You are both guilty. If you thought what he was doing was wrong, why did you do the same?

Regarding language: I think I have made you understand about what I said.
In that case you are mistaken; I still have no clue what you meant originally. Really - even after all these pages of argument, I do not know what you are suggesting. After reading your last post, I know it has something to do with a Movie Making forum.

So, there is no such problem in my language, the problem is of you, understanding the language.
Once again - if you cannot use proper English than you cannot expect others to understand what you are saying. Trust me, I know English very well.

So, it will be better for you to go to school again (if you have that patience) and study the English language properly. You know, there is no age to learn.
You're telling me to learn English? I score in the 99 percentile on standarized tests regarding the English language. I know it. You weren't born in an English-speaking country, so consequently your English is mediocre. I don't mind, but you can't expect me to understand what you are saying.

I swear, if this site were owned by someone else and you were in a job of 'administrator', you will be sacked, man.
I am a moderator on other sites and I have not been sacked.

You are not eligible to be a forum administrator. You are such a illiterate and dull headed irresponsible person who have no idea how to make a forum successful and also how to behave with other members. You are such a ....... I should not use bad languages again. Being here is such a waste of time.
Illiterate? Are you kidding me? You're telling me that I'm illiterate, when you don't even know how to speak proper English? I understand it is frustrating to not be able to explain your thoughts, but... (for the third time)

You cannot expect me to understand improper English. You cannot criticize my knowledge of English just because I am not able to understand your malformed sentences.

Regarding language: I think I have made you understand about what I said. So, there is no such problem in my language, the problem is of you, understanding the language. So, it will be better for you to go to school again (if you have that patience) and study the English language properly. You know, there is no age to learn.

I swear, if this site were owned by someone else and you were in a job of 'administrator', you will **Should be would** be sacked, man.

You are not eligible to be a forum administrator. You are such a **Should be an** illiterate and dull headed irresponsible person who have **Should be has** no idea how to make a forum successful and also how to behave with other members. **Side note: I have never had a problem up until now** You are such a ....... I should not use bad languages again. Being here is such a waste of time.

Well, I have an associates degree in public speaking and business administration. I don't need someone to tell me that my language is not correct. My grammar is just fine, and I may use slang/short hand such as lol, but that is normal internet talk. I don't have to worry about being "sacked", I work for a very well known internet consulting and web design business. I do good work; I am professional at what I do, so therefore, I don't need a job as an "administrator". I am a Projects Manager and Personal Advisor/Consultant/"Secretary" of the President of the company.

As to protect my character, I am not racist in ANY way. I may be bias in certain topics, such as politics, but I respect everyone's opinion. I only "went off" on 'DarKMaSk' because in his first post attacking DJBOB, he brought me in the middle of it. Therefore, is proof enough that I did not provoke him until provoked. I am not going to stand by and let someone tell me, who is probably not even of age, that I need to go back to school and learn the English Language, especially when I have an Associates in the subject.

I have changed the font to red for your "grammatical errors". This is just the quote, and not any of your other posts or the full post that the quote came from. This comes from someone who tells me to go back to school. Why don't you just worry about finishing school!

**DJBOB**

QUOTE by DarkMask
I don't need to say any word on my comment, 
because I think they are right and regarding bad language, it was started by RK. 
I just replied in his language.
QUOTE by DJBOB
He may have started it, but you acted just as immaturely by responding in the same way. 
You are both guilty. If you thought was he was doing was wrong, why did you do 
the same? 

Please provide me with the post in which I "Started" this argument...

Yeah djbob, sorry man, I only swore right at the very end because I was done and took nap : P

I was thinking of editing it out but was like "naw, I don't really care that much"

I know that it isn't helpful at all but yeah I still really had no basis for using it.

For what has occurred, I say it stays in "Just for Fun"

Just remember kids, arguing on the internet is like the special Olympics;

it doesn't matter who wins, you're still both retarded.

Well [bleeped!] lol, thats alot of reading and i enjoyed it, hehe. But yea that guy isnt begging for posting, we are begging for websites if u think about it.
Is the huge red header not enough for you? Read the guidelines! Proper grammar please. But yah, I see your point.

Moving to Comedy Forums...

Hahahah nice one...can't beleive you actually moved it though ;D

Wow this topic progressed a lot. Didn't read it for a while. But still really funnny. lol

Wow this topic progressed a lot. Didn't read it for a while. But still really funnny. lol

Thats why all the drama was started; because it got moved and someone got their feelings hurt that they thought that someone else thought their "serious" post was comic.

Thats why all the drama was started; because it got moved and someone got their feelings hurt that they thought that someone else thought their "serious" post was comic.

HAHAHAHAHA r u serious... wow ... HAHAHAHAH OMG HAHAHAHA ALL CUZ OF ME ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL....HAHAHA

Wow..... it justs get better and better.... haha...

djbob, you may be the admin and I know after putting this you may ban me (which I don't care at all), but I think your bad manner is the only cause of not getting so much posts in the forum. What the hell you moved my suggestion to a 'fun' forum? May be my terms seem a little bit confusing, but I tied to make a suggestion to help this site.mad.gif

I asked to make a 'board' not a whole new 'forum'. You guys are so dull headed, specifically you, that you and your associates thought so many things, but no one thought about this. dry.gif

A forum, built and administered by such dull headed and egoist person like you, who thought about himself he is the 'GOD' who can dictate all the things because he has a fuc-king hosting company, cannot be successful and this is the only reason why the posts are so little in comparison to other forums and for it is a total failure. mad.gif

I really don't care whether you will ban me or not, but it is the most probable way that you will do this. Because whether I have suggested it to help this site, but you will never going to take this, as you are a dull headed, block head, egoist person, otherwise you could think about my suggestion in a right way. I should tell you that those who will stay in this fuc-king forum, are those who know for sure they could never buy a domain name by their own and for that they will stay here for that fuc-king 'domain name' which they could get here for 'free', because getting a domain name and hosting in exchange of some posts means it is 'free'. dry.gif

And another thing I tell you who you are to tell me 'Are you from another country'? That means your fuc-king forum is country specific. Your comment is a proof that you are a fuc-king racist. mad.gif

So, djbob, my last suggestion is, go to hell and ask the creatures live there to make posts in this total failure fuc-king forum of yours and they may be interested. But, be aware they will not tolerate such fuc-king foolishness. biggrin.gif tongue.gif wink.gif cool.gif

And to RK_web_design, I think you are the fuc-king member who has a fuc-king website hosted with djbob's fuc-king hosting company. You think you are an american so that you can fuc-k everyone in this world? (Such a fuc-king thought by this son-of-a-'b-i-t-c-h'). So, for your fuc-king information I have another very successful website, hosted with one of the best host in the world. But, I came to this fuc-king forum to see what the hell is going on here and found that some fuc-king bull-s-hit like you, are fuc-king each other's a-s-s here, in which I am not interested at all, understand you fuc-king bull-s-hit, son-of-a-'b-i-t-c-h'? cool.gif

So, happy fuc-king your own a-s-s. laugh.gif

And to AJKING: this is not the right place to be for you like people.

Ya I see why all this started, lol

I only have one question for you DarkMask.

Will you ever blow up from all that anger?

I have read all the posts here. Different member suggested different things. But, I think most of them are impractical. Increasing the number of Helions per topic, I think will be of no use if the members become aloof to post some good and subjective topic. As I am also a member of different forums, I saw, a forum on 'movie making' spreads interest for posting among the members, as there are many budding ameture movie makers out there or on photography and same cause for it too. You can say that there are many forums on these topics. But, all I can say, that the forums with these topics can bring quality posts and quality posts are the only things which can make a forum alive and so for this. I think you should try, otherwise there always be an option to suspend a forum.

I have read all the posts here. Different members have suggested different things. However, I think most of them are impractical. I think that increasing the number of Helions per topic will be of no use if the members do not post good and subjective topics. Being a member of different forums, I saw a forum on 'movie making' spreads interest for posting among the members, as there are many budding amateur movie makers out there, and because of this, you can say that there are many forums on such topics. All I can say is that forums with these topics can bring quality posts and quality posts are the only things which can make a forum alive. I think you should try, otherwise there can always be an option to suspend parts of the forum.

Increase the quality of your posts and others will follow. Besides, this little "flame war", dare I call it that, has brought out some great posts - some are even better than your own!