suggestion: increasing quality posts

DarKMaSk

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moving to Comedy Forums...

djbob, you may be the admin and I know after putting this you may ban me (which I don't care at all), but I think your bad manner is the only cause of not getting so much posts in the forum. What the hell you moved my suggestion to a 'fun' forum? May be my terms seem a little bit confusing, but I tied to make a suggestion to help this site.:angry:

I asked to make a 'board' not a whole new 'forum'. You guys are so dull headed, specifically you, that you and your associates thought so many things, but no one thought about this. <_<

A forum, built and administered by such dull headed and egoist person like you, who thought about himself he is the 'GOD' who can dictate all the things because he has a fuc-king hosting company, cannot be successful and this is the only reason why the posts are so little in comparison to other forums and for it is a total failure. :angry:

I really don't care whether you will ban me or not, but it is the most probable way that you will do this. Because whether I have suggested it to help this site, but you will never going to take this, as you are a dull headed, block head, egoist person, otherwise you could think about my suggestion in a right way. I should tell you that those who will stay in this fuc-king forum, are those who know for sure they could never buy a domain name by their own and for that they will stay here for that fuc-king 'domain name' which they could get here for 'free', because getting a domain name and hosting in exchange of some posts means it is 'free'. <_<

And another thing I tell you who you are to tell me 'Are you from another country'? That means your fuc-king forum is country specific. Your comment is a proof that you are a fuc-king racist. :angry:

So, now it is my conclusion that this forum is not for good people. Actually better to say that good people cannot stay here for long.

So, djbob, my last suggestion is, go to hell and ask the creatures live there to make posts in this total failure fuc-king forum of yours and they may be interested. But, be aware they will not tolerate such fuc-king foolishness. :D :P ;) B)

And to RK_web_design, I think you are the fuc-king member who has a fuc-king website hosted with djbob's fuc-king hosting company. You think you are an american so that you can fuc-k everyone in this world? (Such a fuc-king thought by this son-of-a-'b-i-t-c-h'). So, for your fuc-king information I have another very successful website, hosted with one of the best host in the world. But, I came to this fuc-king forum to see what the hell is going on here and found that some fuc-king bull-s-hit like you, are fuc-king each other's a-s-s here, in which I am not interested at all, understand you fuc-king bull-s-hit, son-of-a-'b-i-t-c-h'? B)

So, happy fuc-king your own a-s-s. :lol:

And to AJKING: this is not the right place to be for you like people.

Lets not drive away his potential customers.

Though this is a free service, remember the ads ;)

LOL tell me...

What does ads have anything to do with people being stupid? lol

YOU ARE A FUC-KING A-SS-HOLE B)

To every member: This forum is built by these two b-u-ll-sh-i-t, djbob and R_K_Webdesign, to allure some potential customer and to su-ck money out of them. Beware!

I'm not talking about you potentially getting banned, but do you really think this is helpful? You've only made one other post and that was on how we could improve the forum. How many people are going to take it seriously if you aren't an active contributor? I'm sure djbob only moved the topic because it wasn't getting the answers it needed and it was fairly humorous to read. Don't quote me on that and say "ZOMG ITS NOT FUNNAY!". You don't have to be American or a racist to be able to accept that. I think YOU hate America and you can stand us. Since when is calling someone foreign racist anyway? Wouldn't it be nationalist? But that might get confused with a type of government party : )

This is racist:

Put boards into one together to stop spamming? What are you talking about? Are you all of a different ethnicity?

There is nothing wrong with speaking non-English, but it is generally a god idea to speak the language of a majority.

Repost: (or edit, I forgot if this is a site that auto-edits)

you responded while I was typing, so:

1. Richard doesn't run the site wtff?

2. What money sucking? This is a free service : /

3. lol?

first off, i dont run anything on here but my own website www.standupamerica.co.nr and secondly, if anyone is being sucked out of money its the forum/host owner DJBOB who graciously pays for all domains that get registered by helions, and stuff like that. I am trying to more mature that you are being by not going off on you (darkmask) but I am going to be nice and cordial about it. You really should just crawl back under the rock you came from.

Where are all the mods?

I'm not talking about you potentially getting banned, but do you really think this is helpful? You've only made one other post and that was on how we could improve the forum. How many people are going to take it seriously if you aren't an active contributor? I'm sure djbob only moved the topic because it wasn't getting the answers it needed and it was fairly humorous to read. Don't quote me on that and say "ZOMG ITS NOT FUNNAY!". You don't have to be American or a racist to be able to accept that. I think YOU hate America and you can stand us. Since when is calling someone foreign racist anyway? Wouldn't it be nationalist? But that might get confused with a type of government party : )

This is racist:

Put boards into one together to stop spamming? What are you talking about? Are you all of a different ethnicity?

There is nothing wrong with speaking non-English, but it is generally a god idea to speak the language of a majority.

For your first question: I am no longer interested to help this site. You cannot find any forum where the admin is begging for posting. Djbob is begging for posting. Because this forum is going to die.

For your 2nd question: Every comment, when it is a suggestion should be treated seriously as the person who is suggesting something to make the site better, he/she is mentally and emotionally has been involved in the betterment of the site. He/she is actually a well-wisher of the site, whether he/she may not be regularly active. And when he/she is a well wisher, the admin should not hurt his/her emotion.

Your logic behind calling someone 'foreigner' in this way, is like the logic of Adolf Hitler. If your logic is a good one then he should not be treated as a 'racist'. I do not hate America, as I have many friends who are American. But, this is not the question of being an American or not, it is the question of 'human right'. I think when a person is an admin or someone who runs a forum which is open for all, should not make such a comment and in such a way. However, nobody in this world has the right to ask that question to anybody in that way, where there is no national risk.

And regarding your 'funny feeling', I think you are not a professional web designer and not so much experienced also. But, I do like your manner in which you have asked this question. :)

And if you like funny things, go to R_K's site and come back and see his quote under his 'Avatar'. You will die by laughing :D :D

Try this out..... thats my personal website.... i will design it how i see fit, try going to www.allacart.com, i designed that site along with many others. So, I would like to see some sites that you have designed. If you have any questions reguarding my site designs, feel free to email me at my company email address richard.kuehne@adamedia.net

djbob isn't begging for posting, if anything he is asking for less because of all the spam/necromancy.

What does this have to do with my web designing skills?

And now you are giving personal hits to Richard's web designing capabilities, what a hypocrite.

I have seen his work.

He is VERY professional. Professional meaning he gets paid as well.

He designs websites for companies and he does a very good job at that.

first off, i dont run anything on here but my own website www.standupamerica.co.nr and secondly, if anyone is being sucked out of money its the forum/host owner DJBOB who graciously pays for all domains that get registered by helions, and stuff like that. I am trying to more mature that you are being by not going off on you (darkmask) but I am going to be nice and cordial about it. You really should just crawl back under the rock you came from.

Where are all the mods?

I see it but, I am sure you have not built it because, I have seen what you could do in your own website, that 'ddlbug'. First, I will suggest that you should remove that quote 'best [bleeped!]*d web....' and then I would suggest (huh, again I am suggesting, hell!) that you should watch your language when you are criticizing someone. Criticize is good when it is made for good, but language should be a gentleman's language.

And you are shouting like a child. 'Where are all mods?' is sounding like 'Mummy, look he is teasing me!' Look child, there is a proverb: "If you stay in a glass-house, don't throw stones to others." I think I can make you understand. And, don't you know there is only one, DJBOB. He is the administrator, he is the moderator, he is the Sysop and he is the site owner - all in one like that mixer grinder, all-in-one.Haha.... :lol:

And, regarding me, I cannot crawl under a rock, because I am made of rock. For this my returns are so hard. :)

You were't being criticising at all.

Criticism is "Well your styles seem to be lacking ___. Try doing ___."

What you were saying is not far from childish name-calling.

And "where are the mods" means shouldn't you be gone by now?

Sounding tough on the internet is pointless so just stop.

I am pretty sure that you're going to get banned, and ip addy blocked. Thats why I am not going to be reposting to your childish comments anymore.

Dam-ned is not a bad word. You have not seen me post one word that has been bleeped on here. You're talking about "language being a gentlemens language"... your one to talk with your previous posts as evidence.

As far as you being made of rock... rock can be easily turned into dust my friend..... and as far as me being a "child"... i would almost bet that I am older than you are. So lets not go there....

As far as me looking for the mods... it means that this should have been taken off, and you blocked and banned by now.

With that said, this is the last post that that I am making in response to your childish, ignorant, and immature posts. Good Day! God Bless, I'll pray for you....

Ohh and GOD BLESS AMERICA!

I am pretty sure that you're going to get banned, and ip addy blocked. Thats why I am not going to be reposting to your childish comments anymore.

Dam-ned is not a bad word. You have not seen me post one word that has been bleeped on here. You're talking about "language being a gentlemens language"... your one to talk with your previous posts as evidence.

As far as you being made of rock... rock can be easily turned into dust my friend..... and as far as me being a "child"... i would almost bet that I am older than you are. So lets not go there....

As far as me looking for the mods... it means that this should have been taken off, and you blocked and banned by now.

With that said, this is the last post that that I am making in response to your childish, ignorant, and immature posts. Good Day! God Bless, I'll pray for you....

Ohh and GOD BLESS AMERICA!

You are such a foolish child. All your words is pointing out that you are immature. And regarding 'bleeped'? I just quoted your own words. So, think of it, again about your language. :D And regarding age? Haha.....a child, a foolish child can say such words. I have seen you photo, your wishes, so I can say are looking like a big boy, but your brain has not been developed yet.

Regarding IP ban: I don't care if such a f-ucking forum is going to ban my IP, because this one is the last post in this forum I am going to make.

And rock can be dust, so does a human. But, making a mountain to dust, no you are not so strong yet. And you are a racist your last post is showing that.

Regarding your blessings: There is no need to pray for me, at least by you. I should say that, may GOD help you to be mature and give you a little brain. That's all.

And to awesomegamer: I think you are in love with R_K. Oh, that's good :) But, supporting a wrong thing always wrong and you are doing that wrong thing. And here is a link of a small work of me which is going right now: http://www.filenanny.com/files/466c7c3c493...mymusicshop.png. There are so many others that I cannot put here and also it will be a violation of some rules of our agreement. I just removed the name of the site and the name of the copyright owner (that's me, till the date of handover). :)