suggestion: increasing quality posts

DarKMaSk

I have read all the posts here. Different member suggested different things. But, I think most of them are impractical. Increasing the number of Helions per topic, I think will be of no use if the members become aloof to post some good and subjective topic. As I am also a member of different forums, I saw, a forum on 'movie making' spreads interest for posting among the members, as there are many budding ameture movie makers out there or on photography and same cause for it too. You can say that there are many forums on these topics. But, all I can say, that the forums with these topics can bring quality posts and quality posts are the only things which can make a forum alive and so for this. I think you should try, otherwise there always be an option to suspend a forum.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Put boards into one together to stop spamming? What are you talking about? Are you all foreigners?

As in, there are too many different boards to cover too many different topics. Bring the boards together (aka put music, television, games etc) into one board (entertainment) . Research has shown that people are discouraged to post in any more threads down than three (pardon my grammar at the end)

As in, there are too many different boards to cover too many different topics. Bring the boards together (aka put music, television, games etc) into one board (entertainment) . Research has shown that people are discouraged to post in any more threads down than three (pardon my grammar at the end)
What research? I only recently made the forums smaller.

Rofl this is a funny topic from my perspective.

First DarkMask tries to explain something (I still dont understand what he said), then djbob thought he was a foreigner.

I think he is saying something like:

Put boards into one together to stop spamming

Am I correct?

Then Karath tried to explain it to djbob

Put boards into one together to stop spamming? What are you talking about? Are you all foreigners?

Then djbob thought EVERYBODY are foreigners.

Then Karath tried to explain it again, with corrected grammer.

What research? I only recently made the forums smaller.

Then djbob got all angry.

Lol I have no idea why, but I couldnt stop laughing after I read this topic. The way everything was said and in the order it was all said was unusually funny to me. I still am laughing. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
DJ Bob your very rude, I'm sorry you are "ARE YOU FROM A DIFFERENT COUNTRY I CANNOT UNDERSTAND A WORD YOU ARE SAYING" In my book that racists.

It's not racist, just prejudice, as most people from non-English-native-speaking usually have poor grammar, and karath has really poor grammar.

If you want rude, here you go:

Take your head out of your ass.

Ohhh My. Since I have been a member of these forums, I have never seen djbob, or an admin/mod be rude. You have to not be rude if you run or mod a forum. As far as racist, no. Prejudice, maybe. I am prejudice about my own country men/weomen. But, I am not RACIST nor do I think that DJBOB is racist. I was going to harp on you about calling djbob rude. But, in my country, The United States of America, we have that right to voice our opinions. So, I cant get on you about calling him rude, in our country, thats your right. But, he is not rude, he has a great forum, and a great hosting company, and he does all this, i think, out of the goodness of his heart. So, like Kyougi said, if you want to see rude here it goes...

STOP BEING A FUC*ING NUMB NUT. QUIT MAKING STUPID POSTS ABOUT SOMETHING YOU ALREADY POSTED ABOUT SUCH AS YOUR TOP 5 MUSIC PICKS WHICH YOU DIDNT POST 5 YOU POSTED 1 AND THEN AFTER A COUPLE OF POST BASICLY POSTED THE SAME THING. READ OUR FUC*ING FORUM RULES OR GET THE F-U-C-K OUT!!!

And thats all this b-i-t-c-h wrote lol