Who wants my points?

kalamarko92

Ok, I have 834 points in my bank and I am selling it. My interest is 17 per day so as long you wait the bigger points are. But the bigger chances points are stolen :P!

The winner is chosen RANDOMLY (and of course if someone gives me a nice $$$ on paypal he wins after a day. if not (someone gives higer price) the money is back. send to me@i542.net. lets say optimal is $0.50 for 100 points ^_^ ).

So when all my points are collected I leave the forums (mods can delete me ^_^ ) and I hope I wont be back :P.

Now...

The contest is up and running and it closes 2 (TWO) days after last reply. I will check back periodically to see for answers and maybe my points go up to 800 ;)

kalamarko92 (one of his last posts)

EDIT: No one has to pay if he doesn't want ^_^ But if you pay, you support my site, i542.net and contributing to furtherer developing of my software.

Okay, the moment is came...

since no applications for two days.

From 4 (four) users, the winner is... [drums rolling] (yeah, right)

Zephyrus

TADA!

I have written a program to randomly choose one of you. Every time he picks one the X is added. Game is played to five. Here is output:

;Karath: X
;Raypen: X 
;JoeMama718: X
;Zephyrus: X X X X X

So, you are the winner. Congratulations. 821 Helions goes to you.

If someone wants to contact me here are info:

MSN: ivan_ostric@hotmail.com

Other: me@i542.net

So long,

kalamarko92

Goodbye! Goodbye! Goodbye!