Best game company?

What is the best game company?  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Myscrnnm

Final Fantasy is overrated.

Grand Turismo is boring.

Opinion != Fact

Your opinion does not matter.

Your opinion is nothing.

Get used to it.

I don't like the Piss-PoorStation, it is created from low quality parts and it's graphics suck, and all the games suck, and I'm being a whiney idiot like Myscrnnm, isn't that cool? Oh wait, wrong company? Oh well.

@HL: You know what they say, even the greatest genius can be the biggest dumbass.

Ahem, now that that's over.

I liked Sega back in the Genesis days. Those were the good ole days.

No, the good ol days was the Atari 2600, the original. Not the 50 other versions of it. But the genisis was awesome on its own, without which I wouldnt have the love for turn-based-strategy games like shining force.

Anyone hear about how the Blu-Ray is going to be so bad for sony because it cant be made on the same press as a dvd like the new HD-DVD's can? Gunna be expensive as hell.

and I expect you to be a baby-brain eating psycopath who is getting paid by sony to advertise for them in your immorral crusade. :P

but throwing out false insults isn't the point of this topic. It's how myscrnnm can never get the point and is a McCarthyist bigot... err... I mean, which video game console is the best in your oppinion, and using facts to show how good one, or a few, consoles really are to help those bigots see the greener grass on the other side of the feild.

and I expect you to be a baby-brain eating psycopath who is getting paid by sony to advertise for them in your immorral crusade. :P

I do not support Sony because of some kind of mercenary-like reason. I support Sony because it is a good company that is the target of lots of attacks, and I feel that there must be people to help Sony.

Haha, sony is going to be so screwed over this blu-ray crap. HD-DVD's can be made on normal DVD presses, so they are going to be extremly cheap to make. Blu-Ray on the other hand has all kinds of its own little tweaks that have to be done, so they are going to be fairly expensive.

@Myscrnnm

Your opinion does not matter.

Your opinion is nothing.

Get used to it.

I expect you're the type of person who thinks that the Indians should be under British rule and that Africans should be flogged to death for no reason at all.

And what makes you say that? I said your opinion was crap. Comparing it to something based on morality is an entirely different matter, but oh wait, you're too stupid to get that.

Furthermore, on GM_268's last post, he is being sarcastic.

Sony because it is a good company that is the target of lots of attacks, and I feel that there must be people to help Sony.

And what have you been doing with Nintendo? Oh what's that? You don't appreciate the irony? There will ALWAYS be people that will hate or like a thing. Nintendo is the target of alot of attacks as well, but no, you're always paying attention to all the snide comments about Sony, rather then pay more attention to the people that do like Sony, because there are a heck of alot of people that love Sony. So shove your ego up your arse and stop trying to change people, because no one likes a Jehova's Witness (except Jehova Witnesses)

@Herloss: Yeah, I heard. They'll probably come out with expensive precision equipment though to lower the cost.

Sony because it is a good company that is the target of lots of attacks, and I feel that there must be people to help Sony.

Weren't you just talking about how much "bigger" and "better" sony's "sales" were than the other companys'? I smell controversy!

You are aware that it just makes you look even stupider when you contradict yourself, right?

And what have you been doing with Nintendo? Oh what's that? You don't appreciate the irony? There will ALWAYS be people that will hate or like a thing. Nintendo is the target of alot of attacks as well, but no, you're always paying attention to all the snide comments about Sony, rather then pay more attention to the people that do like Sony, because there are a heck of alot of people that love Sony. So shove your ego up your arse and stop trying to change people, because no one likes a Jehova's Witness (except Jehova Witnesses)

Yeah, nintendo is the target of attacks from people who complain that sony is the target of attacks.

@Herloss:  Yeah, I heard.  They'll probably come out with expensive precision equipment though to lower the cost.

yeah, but they still have to manufacture the machines to do it, which is going to be expensive.

Weren't you just talking about how much "bigger" and "better" sony's "sales" were than the other companys'? I smell controversy!

You are aware that it just makes you look even stupider when you contradict yourself, right?

A wise person once said, "it is better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and prove it." I think this applies perfectly in Myscrnnm's case.