[Solved] Queued: Vietstar

vietstar

1. The reason you can't change your main domain to vietstar.us is because it's already listed as a parked domain. The domain change script will fail if the domain already exists. If you want to change your main domain first delete the parked domain, and then try changing it.

@Krydos - vietstar.us is his main domain but it's still showing vietstar22.us at his cpanel. I made the change to vietstar22.us and then back again to vietstar.us on the 23rd to fix his dns records.

2. vtworld.tk is working. If you see the queued page clear your browser cache.
  3. If the file manager causes you errors if you don't clear your cache... then clear your cache? Maybe I don't understand.

Thanks for your help. I will try to change the domain name after removing it from the parked domain. On the current primary domain in cpanel vietstar22.us so it is still associated in the management of files would be http://vietstar22.us/file.php. After changing the domain back again I will send a reply. I wish you a day of fun and happiness! Thank you !
ps: Domain vtworld.tk have worked well.
Domain Vietstar.us: Your domain has been changed. Please wait 48 hours for the change to take effect.