php.ini

>< Help please! I'm using a phpbb 3.0 forum currently, and when I try to attach something greater than 2mb it won't allow me and says that I have to change it in the php.ini file...anyone know where that file is?

Help's greatly appreciated.

I found this on the net.

Depending on how php has been installed and on what platform you will, mot likely, find your php.ini file in your php directory. If you using a host then in all probability you will not have access to it.

http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopic.p...67&t=534215

Try accessing with ftp and when you find it search for 2000 (or 2024 i think it is?)

or around that number, it should say something about file limit around there...or can't you just edit it in admin panel?

oh. its probably not in my directory but a larger one that I don't have access to.

php.ini is a file associted with the install of php - it has nothing to do with phpbb (2 or 3). Depending on how php has been installed and on what platform you will, mot likely, find your php.ini file in your php directory. If you using a host then in all probability you will not have access to it.

and I have the max attachment size set to 0 already, which means unlimited.

but thanks anyways.