Diplaying over mutliple monitors on a network

I was wondering if anyone knew either how to or a program that will display what is being shown on a "local" computer/monitor over other certain computers in a network or workgroup???? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Windows XP Pro has that Remote Desktop thing. If you don't have that, then you could set up a VNC server and do it that way instead.

I don't want to set up vnc... too slow *already tried* There shoould/has to be a program out there that i install on each computer (all three here in my room/office) and this program says ok... when i am activated, i need to display on this monitor what is being displayed on 192.168.0.---'s monitor.

I don't know if this is what you where after but if you hook to monitors to the same computer on Windows if you go to display properties (Found in Control Panel) you can choose to use both monitors to be used on the one computer

You can't just program it... unless you have a ton of time on your hands. There are programs that can watch multiple monitors on one screen. I have seen them, but I don't know what any of the programs are called. I would search google for a few maybe. ;)

I know what your talking about, and that is multiple monitor options under display. I have 3 different computers in my office each with their own monitor. I want whats on one of them to be displayed on all the monitors simultaniously. That one program is nice, but i am not wanting to pay for a program like that. There has to be an opensource program or something or another that will allow me to do this.

I know what your talking about, and that is multiple monitor options under display. I have 3 different computers in my office each with their own monitor. I want whats on one of them to be displayed on all the monitors simultaniously. That one program is nice, but i am not wanting to pay for a program like that. There has to be an opensource program or something or another that will allow me to do this.

Remote desktop connection could work, but you need to have XP Pro... otherwise i have no clue