Vista Inspirat pck 2

• 2 weeks later...

The only thing they do is that they change the color of the windows, change the start menu and you have small programs such as object dock, Yz toolbar etc installed. Vista is much better in the looks if you ask me but this is also quite nice(though not comparable to vista) and the main thing is that you won't have to throw lots of money like you have to when you get windows vista.

and apart from skinning it also slows down the responses of the PC

The only thing they do is that they change the color of the windows, change the start menu and you have small programs such as object dock, Yz toolbar etc installed. Vista is much better in the looks if you ask me but this is also quite nice(though not comparable to vista) and the main thing is that you won't have to throw lots of money like you have to when you get windows vista.

the "small programs" are what eventually bog your computer down. and you don't know what it's changing precisely. and also remember that it only changes the LOOK of your computer...vista has many other differences other than just look. so you really can't say that by getting that pack you'll be replacing vista.

I admit that vista also has lots of other things which are really great but as far as I am concerned I need no more than windows xp's features but I'm also willing to go for looks. So if I can manage to make My version of Windows xp look great I won't have to spend a lot of money for windows vista.

I admit that vista has many features but people who do not have good computers will not like it at all as it will definitely slow down their computers.

I hope you would understand what I am trying to say.