Should suicide or self injury be allowed?

awesomegamer

Should suicide or self injury be allowed?  

5 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Exactly my point.

I mean, in my country people are punished if they fail in the attempt of suicide and if somebody helps them, he goes to jail

Punished 4 trying 2 commit suicide u say?! Ridiculous! What people want 2 do with their bodies should b up 2 themselves. It is not as though it would hurt other people.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, but sometimes younger people (teenages and such) have wild ideas and will go as far as to committ suicide, so the government wants to take measures that stops these tragic deaths............

It is tragic, there is no doubt about that. But every human should have the right 2 decide what 2 do with their bodies.

Here the body is consired a property of the state. That's why whenever a person is murdered, the state goes to find who did it. So, when a people attempts against her life, is considered a crime. But i believe that they only go to a mental institution to be treated... Not sure about the punishment... Got to read my Civil Code and my Constitution

Here the body is consired a property of the state. That's why whenever a person is murdered, the state goes to find who did it. So, when a people attempts against her life, is considered a crime. But i believe that they only go to a mental institution to be treated... Not sure about the punishment... Got to read my Civil Code and my Constitution

I still think that that is a loophole that should b fixed. I mean, u shouldn't b punished 4 hurting yourself, that's just ridiculous. I understand getting punished 4 hurting other people, but 4 hurting yourself? Preposterous!

Oh well, I guess that if you really want to kill yourself just do it properly and nothing bad (except maybe death) will happen

Sometimes death isn't always bad, it can b relief. If u live a life of suffering, death can b a good escape into relief. Because u r relieved of the eternal suffering.

that's why I said MAYBE... :)

If a person wants to kill herself most likely she will like if she succeds

And that's exactly y the Korps Commander is wrong. Self injury and suicide should b made legal not just here, but everywhere. The world would b a much better place.