wiki problems

joemama718

Really sorry for posting this before in the Internet forum...but I don't know how to delete the previous post.

This is really frustrating me, and I don't know how to fix it...first I tried installing MediaWiki on my free heliohost account (when I signed up for heliohost I signed up as jayma and not joemama718) and it worked before on ifastnet.com but on heliohost i get this message when I try to configure it:

Warning: require_once(install-utils.inc) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/jayma/public_html/mediawiki-1.9.3/config/index.php on line 43

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'install-utils.inc' (include_path='.:/home/jayma/public_html/mediawiki-1.9.3:/home/jayma/public_html/mediawiki-1.9.3/includes:/home/jayma/public_html/mediawiki-1.9.3/languages') in /home/jayma/public_html/mediawiki-1.9.3/config/index.php on line 43

and then I tried using fantastico to install TikiWiki:

Warning: fopen(temp/cache/606ad46e6e99b5c01fcc0e30c9988f4c) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/jayma/public_html/wiki/lib/cache/cachelib.php on line 33

Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/jayma/public_html/wiki/lib/cache/cachelib.php on line 34

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/jayma/public_html/wiki/lib/cache/cachelib.php on line 35
header already sent

I tried setting all the permissions to 0777 already...and it still won't work!

help please?

• 9 months later...