Thumbnail not showing

subhankar

Sorry to post the short forms ('u' for 'you'). Anyway, in my site, if anyone registers & upload his/her pictures, it is shown as thumbnail in their profile or in my front page. Even if he/she doesnot upload any picture there is general male.jpg or female.jpg picture which will be shown. This picture in not showing. All the other images in my site are ok.

http://epals.heliohost.org

Did you use the correct case when referencing it? On *nix systems such as HelioHost (and most of the web) the filesystem is case sensitive, which means male.jpg is not the same as MALE.jpg or even male.JPG.

Sorry to say.........I do not think this is a coding issue. I have checked the coding and everything is fine......the same script has worked well in my machine. I have installed another similar type of script here to test. Now the verification code while registering did not appear. Anyway......as far my limited knowledge is concerned.....I think this may due to GD2 issue. Please look after it so that no one else face this problem. I am removing my scripts from here.

Thanks for your kind support and prompt reply.

This free host is really going to rock. My best wishes to you all.

We have the GD2 library installed and PHP is compiled with it. If you like to verify this, you can create a simple file with this text in it:

<?=phpinfo() ?>

And name it something.php, and then see it from your browser and it will show you all the libraries PHP is compiled with. We definitely have GD2, as it is used right here on the forums for CAPTCHA verification tests.