Should countrys have laws to stop overpopulation?

awesomegamer

Should countrys have laws to stop overpopulation?  

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I totally agree with the chinese laws concerning maximum number of allowed children in a household, but I would really like to know why the citizens wand boys instead of girls. What ever happened to preserving your race? If you dont have females, its not gonna happen.

It is a good concept. But too harsh to be accepted by most other societies.

The citizens prefer boys because after a marriage, everything that previously belonged to the wife is now the possession of the boy. Also, the Chinese say that men always come first, and women last.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read a research once that said that if this situation didn't change, soon there wouldn't be females in some countries like India.

Yes, that is y there r still flaws even in countries with good concepts at work. If China decided 2 use democracy, have both sexes b equal, and stop hating Japan, it would b a great place. But unfortunately, no one country can have everything right 4 some reason.

I read a research once that said that if this situation didn't change, soon there wouldn't be females in some countries like India.

Excuse me? There wouldn't be females in countries like India? Perhaps you got "India" mixed up with "China". I for one know that Indians treat all males and females equally, unlike many Chinese people in China. IF the report truly said "India", then that report is most likely formed by a bunch of quacks.

Excuse me? There wouldn't be females in countries like India? Perhaps you got "India" mixed up with "China". I for one know that Indians treat all males and females equally, unlike many Chinese people in China. IF the report truly said "India", then that report is most likely formed by a bunch of quacks.

Yes, one of the only remaining countries that put men first and women last it China. So I expect majazac got them mixed up. The Indians r very respectable people.

american quacks :D

It was about the future of population in overpopulated countries... Since parents tend to prefer boys, they make abortions and even really kills daughters so taht they don't have spending with them while they wait for the boy

Since parents tend to prefer boys, they make abortions and even really kills daughters so taht they don't have spending with them while they wait for the boy

Well, I expect that would b a solution 2 overpopulation, albeit a cruel and unusual solution.

I think that governments in countries where the population is a problem should promote contraception. I mean, we have better technology now that can help us fight overpopulation. We have contraception in the form of sheaths, pills, patches, et cetera. It is just a pity that not enough people make use of the stuff that we have available to us.