Should countrys have laws to stop overpopulation?

awesomegamer

Should countrys have laws to stop overpopulation?  

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

That might actually work, or we could just use *ahem* good birth control *AHEM*

I dont think thats its a problem of people not using contraceptives or them not working. I think its more of an issue with people having kids just cuz they want to, when they cant care for it and really cant be parents.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

adoption coulkd work, but out of country adoption sence its your own country that doesnt allow it.

Well, there r a lot of people who go 2 China 2 adopt girls. Cuz in China, everybody wants boys as children. So some of them sned their femal babies 2 orphanages. And some of them even kill their babies 2 avoid getting caught.

There hasn't been any talk about whether girls CAN be as good as boys?

They can b. But overall, it is proven that males r smarter than females (btw, I am not being sexist, these r just facts). From different standardized tests from around the nation (and perhaps the world), results show that males excel at mathematics more than females. And since mathematics is applied 2 everyday living, the men r obviously smarter. Another example is that males r typically more physically fit. This is only natural because of lots of hormones, or as civilized people call it, testosterone. But there r obviously females who r superior 2 males mentally and physically. There is no doubt about that.

Well that would depend... A man can be better at maths, but I disagree that it aplies to everyday living and so you're more smarter. It was also proved that the practical knowledge is way bigger in females, meaning thar they are more prepared to everyday living. And that research was just one. Meaning that it actually doens't proove nothing.

And (being a bit sexist here) we do the same job that you do, even better with less neural cells... :D

this is gonna sound like a chuld molester...

no, but seriously, i would take the boys.

they would probably naturally grow to be stronger and stuff.

but thats sounds more like slavery... but thats not what i mean... i cant explain, any body understand? want to help?

this is gonna sound like a chuld molester...

no, but seriously, i would take the boys.

they would probably naturally grow to be stronger and stuff.

but thats sounds more like slavery... but thats not what i mean... i cant explain, any body understand? want to help?

I kind of understand, although I don't agree with your logic. I expect you are thinking that you will be able to be proud of your children I expect.

I think awesomegamer is saying that it makes sense to want a male child rather than a female, because males are proven to be more intelligent in school in most cases, and they are usually physically stronger.................

I dont know... most of the guys I know arent exactly competent when it comes to school subjects. On the other hand I must admit that I dont know an immense number of females that have common sense. There are DEFINITLY a few women out there who could kick my [bleeped!], and have proved it on occasion. I figure it balences out.

I think awesomegamer is saying that it makes sense to want a male child rather than a female, because males are proven to be more intelligent in school in most cases, and they are usually physically stronger.................

U ****ing ****head! First u say that u don't ****ing understand, and then someone else comes up with a possible explanation, and now you're saying that u know the answer?! That is just immoral! U should go stick your head up your ****ing [bleeped!]. :angry:

U ****ing ****head! First u say that u don't ****ing understand, and then someone else comes up with a possible explanation, and now you're saying that u know the answer?! That is just immoral! U should go stick your head up your ****ing [bleeped!]. :angry:

Hey! [bleeped!]! Quit flaming. If your going to flame, at least try NOT screening your [bleeped!] language!!

Now. Can we get back on topic please?

Edit:

I hope my reference to a feminine hygene product hasnt offended any of the female members of the site. If so, I'm sorry, but it was either that or jewbag, and thats antisemetic, which I am not.

That's it. Somebody should ban myscrnnm on accounts of him flaming and consistently insulting members here. Since other members don't like the quarrels that happen between myscrnnm and I, I will back down.

Let's get back to the topic.

That's it. Somebody should ban myscrnnm on accounts of him flaming and consistently insulting members here. Since other members don't like the quarrels that happen between myscrnnm and I, I will back down.

Let's get back to the topic.

Actually, I enjoy a flame war every now and then, but this isnt the place. So, back on topic.

I totally agree with the chinese laws concerning maximum number of allowed children in a household, but I would really like to know why the citizens wand boys instead of girls. What ever happened to preserving your race? If you dont have females, its not gonna happen.