Cops

arunsonnet

A policeman pulls a man over for speeding and asks him to get out of the car. After looking the man over he says "Sir, I couldn't help but notice your eyes are bloodshot. Have you been drinking?"

The man gets really indignant and says "Officer, I couldn't help but notice your eyes are glazed. Have you been eating doughnuts?"

Thats not right....

I saw on my local news tonight, Man Shot By Columbus Police....

A Local man tonight was shot by a Columbus Police officer. Witnesses say the man was pumping gas in his vehicle. Somehow, some of the gasoline got on the mans sleeve and caught fire. He saw the police officer in the parking lot accross the street and ran toward the officer waving his arms for help. The police officer got out of his patrol cruiser and fired 6 shots at the man. When questioned why he discharged his weapon, the police officer stated that the man was waving a "fire-arm" at him.

Thats not right....

I saw on my local news tonight, Man Shot By Columbus Police....

A Local man tonight was shot by a Columbus Police officer. Witnesses say the man was pumping gas in his vehicle. Somehow, some of the gasoline got on the mans sleeve and caught fire. He saw the police officer in the parking lot accross the street and ran toward the officer waving his arms for help. The police officer got out of his patrol cruiser and fired 6 shots at the man. When questioned why he discharged his weapon, the police officer stated that the man was waving a "fire-arm" at him.

I like that one..

Now another one

A tourist asks a man in uniform, "Are you a policeman?"

"No, I am an undercover detective."

"So why are you in uniform?"

"Today is my day off."