anyone into photography?

Helions

• 1 month later...

I am going to possibly have some type of a contest on my personal site. Whoever can get the best picture that would be used as a desktop wallpaper. Have a monthly contest kinda thing and choose a winner.... the winner could get like 200 helions from me personally.... other contest too like... i need a banner/header/logo made for my company.... RK Web Designs.... some background info

I do: web design and programming, desktop publishing, photo editing/touchup/optimization, logo/header design... other stuff too (in the advertising field) except anything video....

banner must be no taller than 150 pixels by 790 pixels long

if you have any ideas, feel free to email me rick@rkwebdesigns.net

• 1 month later...
I am going to possibly have some type of a contest on my personal site. Whoever can get the best picture that would be used as a desktop wallpaper. Have a monthly contest kinda thing and choose a winner.... the winner could get like 200 helions from me personally.... other contest too like... i need a banner/header/logo made for my company.... RK Web Designs.... some background info

I do: web design and programming, desktop publishing, photo editing/touchup/optimization, logo/header design... other stuff too (in the advertising field) except anything video....

banner must be no taller than 150 pixels by 790 pixels long

if you have any ideas, feel free to email me rick@rkwebdesigns.net

It is cool man (if you are not a woman). I think I can help you. But, besides giving Helions if you can help me to mailing the procedures of uploading my site to Helionet server, I will be grateful to you.

If you have any suggestion, feel free to e-mail me tanmoy30@gmail.com

If you don't know what that is or need a recommendation, I find SmartFTP simple and easy to use, it was my first and I never had the need to look into anything else because it did what I needed. What do you use?

I prefere FileZilla over anything now. I just used it today and its awesome. I dont like smartftp too intrusive and could never get the workgroup function to work properly.. It would make it then delte it once i closed the prog. even after i saved it.

i love photography its really relaxing i do it most of the time

Really??? What kind of cam do you have? How many mega pixels? Willing to post some of your work?(please post them in the appropriate section, someone has started a pictures section i believe)