Relevant Posting Contest

Kelso

Posting Contest  

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it will make way to many people spaming and dont call me a noob you give me a while and we will she who the noob is

it will make way to many people spaming and dont call me a noob you give me a while and we will she who the noob is

There might be spam anywhere, but it would least likely be there seeing how that topic will

A: be closely watched

B: you get banned disqualified for spaming, which would defeat the purpose of spamming.

P.S. can we make it to were you can only enter if you have like 100 posts or more?

i posted somethin! im half way there :ph34r:(imaninja)
That is spam. You have been fined.

Stop spamming or I'll report you.
Next time, just report him. No need to state it ;)

lol. And please, Jtotheimmie, please stop spamming!
That "lol" comment is bordering on spam itself, you know.

That was improperly phrased. Please use at least a bit of grammar in your posts.

Point is, everyone: you are all bordering in spam on some of your posts. Please try to use correct grammar and have more content in your posts. Also, if you are addressing a single member's question or concern in a case where that question or concern is not directly related to the topic, please use the PM system.

If we can't have a debate competition, can we at least have a debate section where people must have good fact and reason behind their subject. this would make this forum a lot better.
People are supposed to have "good fact and reason" behind each and every one of their posts.

Yes but I think that a special section to just good old facts and correct grammar would be nice, and the only debate section we have is for politics. What about everything else? I do understand that every post is to hane some thought behind it, but for example, in the comedy section, there are a lot of small posts that contribute to a comedy topic. What I propose is that we have a section that is especially tough on spamming, which will allow for good intellectual topics.

If we can't have a debate competition, can we at least have a debate section where people must have good fact and reason behind their subject. this would make this forum a lot better.

I don't think that making Helio any better is possible. :D.

The idea of a debate section sounds good though. Oh. Wait. That would be my idea.

Perhaps a thread where people voted on which member had the most informative posts? You could apply that to other threads as well.

• 2 weeks later...