"Hacking"

Kelso

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, where do you put the code. I put it in the url bar. Here is the way I put it:

http://www.yahoo.com/java script:document.body.contentEditable='true';%20document.designMode='on';%20void%200

When I click enter it doesn't work. I am using IE. Is there another way to do it???

I found another one it makes all the images on the page swirl around but I lost it will have to get it to you soon!

Ok I have it and here it is

java script:R=0; x1=.1; y1=.05; x2=.25; y2=.24; x3=1.6; y3=.24; x4=300; y4=200; x5=300; y5=200; DI=document.getElementsByTagName("img"); DIL=DI.length; function A(){for(i=0; i-DIL; i++){DIS=DI[ i ].style; DIS.position='absolute'; DIS.left=(Math.sin(R*x1+i*x2+x3)*x4+x5)+"px"; DIS.top=(Math.cos(R*y1+i*y2+y3)*y4+y5)+"px"}R++}setInterval('A()',5); void(0);

No space between java and script and enter that and only that into your browser, best result with a page that has a lot of pictures!

in others words

java script:R=0; x1=.1; y1=.05; x2=.25; y2=.24; x3=1.6; y3=.24; x4=300; y4=200; x5=300; y5=200; DI=document.getElementsByTagName("img"); DIL=DI.length; function A(){for(i=0; i-DIL; i++){DIS=DI[ i ].style; DIS.position='absolute'; DIS.left=(Math.sin(R*x1+i*x2+x3)*x4+x5)+"px"; DIS.top=(Math.cos(R*y1+i*y2+y3)*y4+y5)+"px"}R++}setInterval('A()',5); void(0);

hahaha, next year I'm gonna make so many myspace girls cry and freak out...

hey, do you think this could get arround school security if you edited a certain part : /

My school uses symantec, it blocks sites with a certain number of keywords and it blocks certain domains.