People dieing from WII?

kyle

Some ppl may want 2 steal their WII so they go mad and kill pplz..

Lol. I think thats quite strange O.o

Dying from a game console?

Well I guess it could happen with little kiddies like me, hahe, like this kid at my school he threw a computer out a window coz he lost a stupid game. I mean someone like him could go and throw the console at themselves.. O.o

Some ppl may want 2 steal their WII so they go mad and kill pplz..

Lol. I think thats quite strange O.o

Dying from a game console?

Well I guess it could happen with little kiddies like me, hahe, like this kid at my school he threw a computer out a window coz he lost a stupid game. I mean someone like him could go and throw the console at themselves.. O.o

Rofl throw a console at themselves :lol:

But about a wii killing people :blink: ...can't be true. Even though I despise the Wii that can't be true...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I think the wiimote is too light for it to kill anyone... I guess you could strangle yourself with the cord, but you'd have to be pretty stupid/careless to manage that.

I have read in the newspapers about people wrecking their TVs, though. If you don't fasten your wrist-strap before you play, the wiimote can fly off and smash through the glass during an overenthusiastic swing. :wacko:

I think the wiimote is too light for it to kill anyone... I guess you could strangle yourself with the cord, but you'd have to be pretty stupid/careless to manage that.

I have read in the newspapers about people wrecking their TVs, though. If you don't fasten your wrist-strap before you play, the wiimote can fly off and smash through the glass during an overenthusiastic swing. :wacko:

wait. isn't the wii wireless?

• 3 weeks later...

LOLOLOLOLOL nab that's funny people talk about pretty much ne thing and almost believe it all......I will only believe when I get the URL or is on CNN but hey some say CNN is rigged as well, who say u ask...? ( THE INTERNET) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

People are retards for thinking of this things....

Geez... if you die playing a Wii... how many people do you think die playing a PS3...

By the way, read this if you really want:

I hate sony, and sony has killed over 1000+ people in their quest for conquest... so why doesn't they report them for manslaughter?