Britney Spears

kyle

*I'm not sure if this topic belongs in this forum or not, so please move this thread to a different forum if needed *

Have you guys heard about Britney Spears and her meltdown? She apparently shaved all her hair off of her and then started beating a car with an umbrella! How crazy can she get.

too crazy? Too late. I mean, beating up a car with an umbrella was probably the most retardest thing that she could have ever done. I wonder if it has anything to do with drinking? Or is it with drugs?

too crazy? Too late. I mean, beating up a car with an umbrella was probably the most retardest thing that she could have ever done. I wonder if it has anything to do with drinking? Or is it with drugs?

i saw the clip of her hitting the car with the umbrella and what caused it on YouTube...she was just sitting in the car and the photographers kept taking pics of her. it was night time and the flash kept going off in her face. i mean, how many pics do those guys need of her in a car?! if i were her, i would have flipped out too.

funny thing is that she hit one of the photographers with the umbrella also...he ended up with a nice welt on his back, haha!

I think that she was hot but she went :blink: and now she shaved her head. she shouldnt be allowed around her child cuz she is continually going :wacko: and needs a year to clear her head. She gets attacked by the paparazzi and i thought about this and I would probably enjoy that for a couple of days but she has had to grow up having that happen and she is trying to get people uninterested in her so going bald is the next closest thing to covering up completely :ph34r:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...