Star Wars Episode II - Attack of the Clones

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes, i also found the movie to be boring.

ive noticed a trend with trilogies (set of 3 in a series)

1st movie : good, makes you want to watch more

2nd movie : the worst, boring, only exists to drag out until the awesome...

3rd movie : the best and most exciting

Well, the Star Wars trilogy actually refers to the three original movies, episodes IV, V, and VI. I actually thought that The Empire Strikes Back, the second movie in the original trilogy, was pretty good. And I thought that Episode I, the Phantom Menace, was the worst one ever.

No, I am not asexual. And I was saying that since none of the other Star Wars movies have love stuff, neither should Episode II. It changes abruptly from the other movies.

Btw, PhoenixFlame512 should be fined for calling me asexual.................

It does not change abruptly. What you are not taking into account is that Episode II is merely the second episode of six episodes. And this "mushy stuff" as you call it, leads up to the end.

btw, I didn't call you asexual, I merely asked if you were.

asexual means "1 [bleeped!]"

there is no male or female, only one that reproduces with itself, usually bacteria and stuff is asexual.

now please stop arguing and get back on topic.

the mushy love was necessesary, it would explain that he falls in love with her and they have children, luke skywalker and princess leia, and eventually he will turn evil in episode III.

the mushy love was necessesary, it would explain that he falls in love with her and they have children, luke skywalker and princess leia, and eventually he will turn evil in episode III.

And that's exactly what I was trying to tell the Korps Commander, you need to have that stuff somewhere in the story to let the viewers know how the stuff in Epsiode III and IV happened.