[Solved] Suspended: Bwechner

a. bwechner

b. johnny

c. wechner.info

Not sure if it's suspended. Just can't log on since about 2 days ago (it reports simply "The login is invalid"), and the option to reset password sends me an emailw ith confirmation code, but the cPanel Confirmation code page simply refreshes when I enter the confirmation code. So can't log in anymore.

Wondering if there's a technical issue, or if the account was suspended (though I wans't emailed about anything and haven't done anything that I think warrants silent or any kind of suspension). So perhaps not, perhaps something else.

I've cleared all cookies form heliohost and trried again. No luck.

Regards,

Bernd.

• 5 weeks later...

Help. I now received an em,ail that my account is suspended due to 30 days inactivity and I should ,log on to fix this, only I cannot log on! So I am effectively in limbo it seems.

I am using the email on my account (IMAP) regularly so the inactivity measure seems to overlook this BTW. And also because of this I'm a little inconvenienced by the suspension now (i.e. can't log into IMAP as of today).

Which for better or for worse is an indicator that the original inability to log in was not due to suspension. So i will now quickly try password recovery (but am bamboozled as the password has not changed since I set it at outset and has been working for IMAP in the mean time ...

regards,

Bernd.

YES! It succeeded. I managed with the link in the suspension email to renew the account and then I managed at last to reset the password (which was failing a month ago) and so am now able to log on again.

Many thanks to Heliohost for providing the service and this can now be closed.