New Account, Creation Confirmed, Cannot Login To Cpanel

jmeelz0

Domain name -- toofanny.com

Username -- jmeelz0

Server -- stevie

I created a new account ~36 hours ago and cannot log into cPanel from both heliohost.org and stevie.heliohost.org:2082. The account seems ready because the queue status script returns the following: "Your account has been created and you can now login at heliohost.org." I have tried to log in from 3 different IP addresses and still have not been able to. How can I log in to cPanel?

I have tried logging in to cPanel using the new password on both stevie.heliohost.org:2082 and the heliohost.org homepage from 2 different IP addresses and still cannot successfully log in "because the server where this page is located stopped responding."

Neither of those ips are blocked by our firewall and brute force isn't showing any problems with them either. I was able to login to your account using this url:

http://toofanny.com/cpanel

Make sure your entering everything in lowercase. In fact just copy your username here to enter: jmeelz0

If you still can't login, please provide me with a screen shot of what it returns after you hit the submit button.