Helionet vs. Krazyletter

Korps Commander

Why are Krazyletter and Helionet such bitter enemies? I mean, people in Krazyletter badmouth people in Helionet, and vice versa? WHY, is why I am confused. To my understanding, Helionet has done nothing wrong at all, and Krazyletter seems to take offense at having a rival website. Actually, Helionet seems to be far better than Krazyletter, because of the democracy issue.

These hostilities are just sickening, and I wonder why the admins of both websites aren't trying to compromise very well................ :angry:

From what I've seen, when djbob made helionet, and lappy couldn't be an admin, he started an anti-helionet craze. Until recently, I thought they were on good terms. But they are just crazy about trying to degrade djbob. If lappy can't respect other forums, I don't see any point in going to krazyletter. He claims djbob plagerised krazyletter, which would mean he used some software, images, etc. And claimed he made them. When I looked at the KL topic, djbob was trying to defend himself and the other members were trying to bring down an Iron hammer on him. I do not respect people who treat other people badly just because they do something slightly the same. Please stop posting these topics. We're not trying to start a war. Helionet is officially NOT anti-krazy letter. We respect the right of their members to come here, and we respect our members that go there. The only anti-KL here would be on personal levels, and I will not use that to discriminate against anyone.

Topic closed