[Solved] Account Suspended On Stevie Request Reinstatement Or New Account?

Hello, I am sooooo sorry, I have not been able to log on because my system crashed...hard. I lost the MBR on my main system and am currently struggling trying to get it to re create the BCD file (i got it as far as the black screen....so its Finally booting but no Windows yet. Of course my backup HDD has been buzzing and currently is living in the freezer (so hopefully i can get ...some....data...off...it) I am writing this from my very very old laptop and some patched together scraps from the BCD unbootable system. It took some time to get this far and I am counting my lucky stars that not everything was lost........

Not whining...well not too much :wacko: ....but could you please reinstate azsharon on Stevie server.....www.azseniorservices.com for me?

I was supposed to update the Comodo SSL certificate several weeks ago, before all you-know-what broke loose around here...I swear to I am sooooooo adding a BIOS password to my systems. And now my 3T backup trashed too???

Anyway please please can you reinstate? Will you allow me to create a new account (I DID manage, just yesterday to find an a backup of azseniorservices.com (phew) Your help with this is GREATLY appreciated. Again my profuse (and frustrated, embarrassed) apologies!! But with many many thanks for your help and I hope patient understanding!

:rolleyes: Gloria

Ok your site has been re-activated. Next time just look for the link on the queued page to re-activate your site yourself.

As far as your BCD, this guy might be able to help you depending on your problem. I had a problem with my Windows 7 and not being able to use windows repair from F8. As you can see he fixed my problem:

https://forum.acronis.com/forum/6758?page=11#comment-175263

You ROCK! I will try that links thread and see if that work. I've been getting ready to edit my registry with kapersky Rescue Disk 10 too, this thread with BCDedit param, may be the better solution. I'snt that Windows BCD stuff a mess? the best i found out what started it was microsoft changed the HCL back in 2010 and then added some patches (Kb's) updates, that haven't played nice with access permissions ever since. Sigh. Well for now on to Certificates, HUGE Thank You for prompt Activation, (didn't know I could do that myself!), and WOW Special thanks for the BCD Thread, Very good Stuff. oh. And did I mention? YOU ROCK! :D