[Solved] Request: Creating New Account In Johnny

khoirulamsori

Dear Admin and Staff Heliohost.

Innodb engine crashes on stevie, I can not update the database. I had to replace the engine from myisam to innodb, but I think myisam less suitable for drupal (I use drupal on my site). Proven by the time I want to install a views and other module in drupal, but instead there is an error after it emerged can not connect to mysql server (work fine in innodb). And I hope the repair can be carried out immediately, therefore I want to ask you to create a new hosting account on the johnny server without deleting or moving from stevie to Johnny. And if I may want to use a remote mysql with Johnny as host.

Hosting account details:

cpanel username: khoirul

main domain: khoirul.cf

server: stevie

Thanks.

I've registered a hosting account on the johnny server with details:

Username: khoirula

Domain: khoirulamsori.cf

E-Mail: edited

I had a request once again, can you change my e-mail address above with "edited", because I incorrectly typed during registration. This e-mail address (edited) is also my e-mail, but I want the e-mail address on the stevie same with at johnny. Sorry, I bothered you. Thank you so much for all the answers you have given to me.

Yes I understood that. You email address has been changed in our database for your johnny account.

Also make sure when you log into your cpanel that it's changed there. It may have already been created with the old email address.