[Solved] "500 Internal Server Error" Shown While Accessing Mailman Web Interface

ElGaton

In the past days I have tried to access the Mailman administration page for some mailing lists I manage - one such page is http://stevie.heliohost.org/mailman/admin/amunaptra_alessandromenti.heliohost.org.

However, when I try to access it, the server gives me the following error message:

500 Internal Server Error

The request was not completed. The server met an unexpected condition.

stevie.heliohost.org/mailman/admin/amunaptra_alessandromenti.heliohost.org (port 80)

Please forward this error screen to stevie.heliohost.org's WebMaster.

The same goes for the list information page (http://stevie.heliohost.org/mailman/listinfo/amunaptra_alessandromenti.heliohost.org) and happens for all the mailing list I have set up on my account. Could you please check what went wrong?

Account data: my username is "amenti" and my main domain is "alessandromenti.heliohost.org".

iam also have same problem from 3 days

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@elmersal.heliohost.org and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/2.2.24 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.24 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_mono/2.6.3 mod_jk/1.2.35 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 mod_bwlimited/1.4 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_wsgi/3.4 Python/2.7.4 Server at elmersal.heliohost.org Port 80

and when go to inter mysql i found the sql offline

Hi Byron,

actually, it's not the sites themselves (they work fine), it's the Mailman administrative interface (see links in my first post) - I just rechecked (after cleaning my browser cache) and it's the same. Could you please have a look at it?