Antivirus A Cpanel Suggestion

Hello i have a suggestion for the administrators.

I have seen on the paid cPanel hosting of a friend of mine, in the section advanced. An icon looking like some kind of black circle over some kind of shell. His paid hosting is by the company: ultrawebsitehosting.com

When i have simply overpass the mouse over this icon i have seen "clamav connector" cPanel antivirus.

I dont know if it is possible for the administrators to put this options on all cPanel that are hosted on heliohost what ever the server as stevie, johnny; etc.

When i have click on it i have seen a new window open having two options "radio buttons". Option 1: Scan all e-mails. Option 2: Scan the hosting where the peoples have there files.

This window also have a long rectangle "progress bar" and a simple rectangle button written on it: Scan Now!

It could make peoples having the choice to look if they have some virus, as example if some person send some e-mail virus or others. Some kind of free antivirus up to date for all, beside your servers scanners and antivirus and security options.

I dont have the administrators knowledge, just basic knowledges; but i have think it could be a great idea for all cPanel user. As adding an always up to date antivirus cPanel option, wonder if the administrators find if it is a good idea?

Thank's for your time, thank's for your free hosting; and all the help you have giving me!

Sign:

sylvain.heliohost.org

Have a nice day.