Johnny Server Issues - Connections And Password Denied

JJ_uk

Hi,

I have been trying to connect to Johnny Server to begin uploading some content using MojoPortal for the past couple of days and keep getting intermittent failed password issues, hindering my chances of getting a site up and running?

I'm either getting IP address changed errors and have to re-login, password denied errors, WebDAV disconnections because of incorrect username/password or the FTP upload failing connections also because of passwords? My password hasn't changed since it was successfully accepted and am entering the details correctly.

Are there any issues with authentication on Johnny Server?

I had also reset passwords and followed the relevant prompts correctly, and even the autogenerated passwords failed to login. I had tried over 4 times before it accepted the auto password to allow me to change

I'm also getting HTTP 400 - access to the path .....public_html is denied so can't also access the site to start configuration? Is this also related or a separate issue?

Any help would be most grateful

Thanks

JJ

As an additional note, it only appears to be related to aspx pages with the denial error. Txt and html static content appears to show correctly. Had also noticed that mono is now running 2.6.7, when earlier Sunday it was 2.6.3?

Hi, my cpanel is wingchun. I had tried to install mojoportal specifically for Mono 2.3.7 and .net 3.5 as understand johnny will not work with .net 4. I had also tried other packages for .net but without success, also with access denied messages.

• 2 weeks later...