It's the first time

bj09011

well hes doing a good job of learning english, we can understand what he says, so dont worry, you'll get better.

I was merely correcting him so he could learn from his mistakes. And btw, you mean "he'll get better, not "you'll get better". Because it was in the sentence that was directed at me. If you were talking to bj09011, you should have started a new sentence at the very least.

he's got the roots of the words down fine like browse/browser & love/lover etc.

I KNOW THAT! I SAID I WAS MERELY CORRECTING HIM SO HE COULD LEARN FROM HIS MISTAKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Would you rather have him say the words incorrectly for a longer amount of time? If he is corrected later, it will be more difficult for him to change because he will have become accustomed to the incorrect form of the word!

I bet you're all against me because you're all against my brother! :angry:

Well, you and your annoying big brother are like two peas in a pod. You speak in the same manner, you have the same opinions, etc. Its easy to see why we get angry at you so often.....perhaps you should learn a lesson from your brother....................

You people have no right to be angry at me, I try to help a foreigner with his English and this is the thanks I get?! :angry: If everyone in the world were like you, the human race would be gone by now.

whats all this about? you guys argue about anything.

i was complementing bj09011 by saying we can understand him.

i corrected him before myself, i wasnt saying you shouldnt corect him.

and i said dont worry, you'll gey better, to bj09011. it was my mistake for shifting my view.

now please stop.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...