[Answered] Random Internal Server Errors?

tcwwt

Hey, I've recently started a demonstration project for a class; I'm creating a web app in PHP, and I keep randomly running into "Internal Server Error"...nothing is being output to the error logs, and I can't figure out what's even causing this to happen. It's not a single specific script that causes this, I've gotten them on almost every page at some point. After waiting about a minute or so, it goes away, and the exact same page or script runs correctly...

What are common causes of an issue like this?

Thanks

We have noticed that this often happens when users have cPanel and FTP or phpMyAdmin open concurrently. Make sure at least one of these connections is closed or has been inactive for a few minutes and see if you still have this issue.

Also, the internal server error is a bit more common on Johnny due to higher load. Use http://heliohost.grd.net.pl/monitor/ to monitor server load.

cpanel: tcwwtbnk

domain: thursdayconnectionbank.com

server: stevie

Okay thank you! That's very possibly it, when I'm testing pages I almost always have both phpmyadmin and cpanel open at the same time. I'll definitely try stopping that and see if it helps.

Thank you for your time!