[Answered] Another Account For Someone Else?

acentoespanol

Hey, I have two quick questions:

I understand that I'm only allowed to have one free hosting account, (and I already have one) however, a friend has asked me to help build a web project for a class, and I was wondering if it's okay for me to create a second account in this instance (my friend will be the owner of the account, and eventually his contact email will be the account email) I just need to set it up for him and then both of us will put files onto it. Once we're finished with the project, only he'll be accessing it, not me.

Summed up, is it okay for me to create a free account for someone else? (even though I already have an account)

Second question: (assuming the answer to the first is yes) the project he's asking for my help on is to set up (using PHP and mySQL) a mini demonstration banking system to show kids in an economy class how real banking systems work. It's for educational purposes only, there's fake currency bills, but no connections to any real banking systems or financial data. My account was suspended on two other web hosts because I didn't realize that they didn't allow anything related to this (even fake systems) so I was just wondering if it's okay to build such a system on one of your free hosting accounts. (every page will have a footer stating that no real or sensitive financial/personal data should ever be put in) Is this allowed?

Thanks for your time!

Is it not possible for your friend to create the account himself?

As long as your site does not contain illegal content, use large amounts of server resources, or violate our terms of service (http://wiki.helionet.org/Terms), then you will be okay here.