[Answered] Just Stuck

user123

Hello,

I'm stuck on what to do.. here's the problem.

So I registered a free domain on dot.tk as "hope4paradise".tk *minus quotes* and when I used the change domain script on the HelioHost.org website it went through I think but when I now try my domain in the address bar it no longer comes up; it says www.hope4paradise.tk is unavailable or may not exist

And I did try on the dot.tk website to insert the nameserver thing into the 'Custom DNS' but after saving it and looking again it doesn't save and it has instead the referal url still as: hope4paradise.heliohost.org - which is works so I am confused. Am I missing something?

Thanks

If it's not saving you need to contact your domain name provider and let them know. Right now your domain name isn't showing any ns records:

http://byrondallas.heliohost.org/php/tools/dns_records.php?domain=hope4paradise.tk&rec=NS

Once you get the nameservers to save, it will be another 24 hours before your new domain name will work.