MX

miccadoin

:angry: Thats it, i officialy hate fireworks and freehand mx. i was trying to simply cut out a picture, i spend 10mins drawing my path and i went to make a selection like you do with photoshop and i couldn't i looked everywhere(even in search) but i found it no where, i went into free hand and did the same.

:angry:

lucky for cs:source i could release some anger, if not id be getting a new monitor for christmas. :P

so if you don't like fireworks and freehand then let me know. also if you know how to make a selection from a path please tell me :huh:

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Thats it, i officialy hate fireworks and freehand mx. i was trying to simply cut out a picture, i spend 10mins drawing my path and i went to make a selection like you do with photoshop and i couldn't i looked everywhere(even in search) but i found it no where, i went into free hand and did the same.

Use the magic wand?

• 2 weeks later...