[Answered] Move To Stevie

Harry987

I want to switch from the Johnny server to the Stevie server but I requested a account deletion and then I went onto my site but it was still there, when I tryed to login to cpanel I can't login. Then I tried to register a new account but it says my domain exisits in the server. Now when I go onto my site it says it is suspended.

My username was "harry987"(I want my new username to be "zharry") and my domain is "zharry.tk", my server was on Johnny and now I want to move to Stevie.

If an administrator can delete my domain from the server and clear everything from the user "harry987".

I really want to move from Johnny to stevie for stability.

I made a new Stevie account and now when I check my status at "http://www.heliohost.org/home/support/scripts/status" it says

"Either we could not find that account in the database, or it has already become active. If you're seeing an "Account Queued" page, please wait an additional 24 hours. If you aren't seeing anything, please refresh your browser's cache. "

I have refreshed my cache and still see nothing, there is no account queued page. What should I do?

EDIT: it works fine, thanks for helping!