[Answered] Stevie Host Use Disk Space In Double

ohmyos

Dear Helio Host,

I created a Stevie Host and upload our blog successfully.

I upload my website about 80 MB. but the disk space show in 200 MB. Why is it?

I did a backup before. I guess that the backup file still save on my host. Because I can download it directly from Backup feature.

Please explain this signal for me.

my site: http://vneconomics.com

username: ohmyos

Many thanks,

Kevin

Removing the backup from the server will help. We have found from experience that most websites don't require much space. Sites such as large image and video galleries are recommended to use free storage services such as Dropbox.

• Like 1

Dear Admin,

I do not see the remove button or remove feature from Backup Page. Can you guide me in more detail?

I read the CAQ from Helio Wiki: http://wiki.helionet.org/Commonly_Asked_Questions_(CAQ)

Q. How much space and usage do I have?

A. You have 500MB of disk space available to you, which might not seem like a lot on a normal computer, but it is plenty for most websites. If you had a forum, blog and static pages, it would be approximately 100MB of your storage used. You also have an unlimited amount of bandwidth, meaning your site can be accessed as many times as you please. However, please respect other users - HelioHost is not for hosting your backup files etc.

Screenshot%20from%202013-08-20%2014%3A27%3A00.png

Many thanks,

Kevin