[Solved] Forgot Cpanel Passowrd And Email

danny4zerosd

I have a website on server stevie (danielvaldes.tk) and my cPanel username is danny4zd. but I can't remember my password or my email to reset it can you help please. I think the email I used is danielvaldes@myself.com but I'm not sure since for some reason it won't get any messages that I send to it. PLEASE HELP ME RESET MY PASSWORD. I still have access to my site to prove who I say I am since I hit save password on dreamweaver. please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your last successful login to cPanel was four days ago. Have you forgotten your password since then? Or did you use the renew script?

Yes, I used a renew script to get my website back up and running since I hadn't login into cPanel in a month. But when I wanted to login I forgot what the password was.

I haven't been getting anything for some reason my email address isn't getting any emails and I don't know why. So I didn't get the new password. Can you help me? A setting or something that I might have done, I don't know what I did that my email isn't receiving any emails at all.