[Solved] Queued: Efxi

a. HelioHost username: efxi

b. Server: Johny

c. Main domain: fort-creative.com

Good morning :)

My questions are:

1. When I can use efxi c-panel?

2. Should I change name server to heliohost first or I can change name server after efxi c-panel active?

Thanks in advance :D

Edited by Shinryuu
Small fonts are illegible

You'll get an email saying your account has been successfully created, at which point you can login to your cPanel from http://heliohost.org

You don't need to set the NS records if you want to access cPanel as you can login from our homepage, but if you intend to have your site be visible then the sooner the records are set the sooner your site will be accessible to the internet.

• Like 1

Good evening :)

I haven't received email that efxi account successfully created.

I received email that efxi hosting account at HelioHost has been added to the creation queue on Tuesday, 14, 2013 at 11:16 AM.

Is there anything wrong with efxi account?

Help me please.

Thanks in advance :D

The database shows you registered on the 13th and logged in that same day, are you sure you didn't get the email? Perhaps you forgot your password or something?

Also dig says there's no DNS records for your domain, you may want to get that taken care of.

Well, have you tried logging in, the account is active. Like I said it appears you, or someone else, were able to access it on the 13th.

It's possible the email bounced back for some reason, but we can't check that. Returned system emails are forwarded to /dev/null.