Please Help Me!

How Do I Use Mysql From Heliohost To Another Webhost?

Maybe, the one who start this thread want to use the unlimited SQL Databases, specially the database storage (in otherwise, the database system) of the free web hosting, on the other web hosting service, which sometime comes also in my mind..

(I still wondered until now if the database storage is also unlimited...)

(I still wondered until now if the database storage is also unlimited...)

The size of your databases count towards your 500MB disk quota, therefore you do not have unlimited db storage.

Maybe, the one who start this thread what to use the unlimited SQL Databases, specially the database storage(in otherwise, the database system)of the free web hosting, on the other web hosting service, which sometime comes also in my mind..

That's an interesting thought, to do that you need to go into the Remote MySql tab in cPanel and add the IP of the webserver you use as an allowed host. Then in your connection script use stevie.heliohost.org or johnny.heliohost.org as the hostname and everything else should remain the same.

• Like 1

• click Remote MySql
  • type in an IP that will attempt to access MySQL remotely
  • click Add Host
  • set the hostname to stevie/johnny.heliohost.org in your remote database connection script

I'm not going to spam a bunch of screenshots for a fairly simple procedure, but a list is easier to understand than a paragraph perhaps.