just a small question

Prashant

I actually am building a website wgich would have d ability to stream music when a user demands.

I would put up few songs of my collection which I own. Read this plz " None of the songs would be offered as downloads but just for online hearing purpose".

I thought it would be better to ask the admins 1st....... so i expect a prompt response

The rule is that if this is illegal, then it's not allowed. Also, we accept no responsibility for anything offered on your website. Oh, and songs take a good amount of bandwidth, so make sure you don't go past your bandwidth limit ;)

OK!! By songs I only refer to the Original Audio Cd Collection I own. I am not refering to GB's of Pirated and downloaded songs ;) but just a handpicked songs that would hardly sum upto 20 :)

And yeah I would certainly keep a tab on my bandwidth usage, BTW this is just a trial :)

and yeah tell me about Posting Plus Hosting, You have to earn 1000 points each month????

Anywayz thanks for the advice admin

EDIT-----------------------------------------------------------

I just installed a IPB forum (free one version 2.0.0 PF4) and when i visit my site ie http://flashtech.heliohost.org/ all I see is "‹" characters instead of my homepage ???

I have tested this script on other host also and it works there watz d problem ???

OK...................But the error also persists with SMF 1.1 :(

Actually I had 1st installed SMF only but since it returned the same error I am getting right now, i shifted to IPB......................

Any solutions

It is because G-zip isn't supported by the server.

I'm not sure about SMF, you should check the support forum to find out how to manually disable g-zip.

As for IPB (all versions, including 1.x) change the setting at the top of admin.php to disable GZip and you can then access the Admin CP to go to the setting to disable Gzip on the main forum (System > General).

thanx 1337 for the reply, am trying it out

• 2 weeks later...