[Solved] Change Of Main Domain And Account Queued

toxicious

I had to change domain today because my dot.tk domain got stolen by the registrar (apparently they do so when the domain recieves above 500 unique visitors, which my page did a day ago).

So anyway, I bought a new domain, .org, and set it up.

How hard is it to change main domain? If it's possible to do it without any long downtime, it would be great.

Please change it to my other parked, new, domain if that's the case: gaddons.org instead of gaddons.co.cc.

As mentioned in IRC you'll have to wait 24 hours, this is for any domain action such as subdomain creation, addon or parked domains, or main domain changes.

As mentioned in IRC you'll have to wait 24 hours, this is for any domain action such as subdomain creation, addon or parked domains, or main domain changes.

Oh yeah I read that, though I created the topic like 1 second before you replied and I couldn't delete it. Though I edited it and now the main question is about editing the "Main domain" seen in the cPanel :)

CPanel will reflect the change in main domains, since you said you've configured gaddons.org and parked it already you'll have to remove it from cPanel's parked domains interface and use the domain change tool.

This really shouldn't affect you since you're already seeing a queued page on gaddons.org, it'll be there just as long.

Thank you for linking that page. Though I will wait, as you said it won't matter for now.

Anyway, the queued page is still there, and it has soon passed 24 hours :S